01-20-2012, 10:25 PM #1
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, stopped playing FIFA, plus I sell regularly, so I'm going to get rid of everything I have.

Available For Sale :

1.7 million coins
IF Casillas
BPL Team - You must login or register to view this content.
Braskill Team - You must login or register to view this content.

I am willing to sell players individually, as long as the deal is good enough, but I would much prefer selling full teams.
Any offers, comment, or add me on skype.

(Fullstop at the end)

Prices (Rough) :

100k - £10
200k - £19
300k - £28
400k - £37
500k - £46
Last edited by VeuZo ; 01-21-2012 at 12:23 AM.

The following user groaned VeuZo for this awful post:

Kaspa
01-21-2012, 12:31 AM #2
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Wouldn't suggest buying from this child, he sounds about ten and responds with "Cool story bro" and says you're lying when you say you get coins cheaper.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-21-2012, 12:38 AM #3
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kaspa View Post
Wouldn't suggest buying from this child, he sounds about ten and responds with "Cool story bro" and says you're lying when you say you get coins cheaper.

You must login or register to view this content.

Would you like to add the screenshot of you complaining about prices, and saying you get 1million coins for £26? Also, I'd just had some **** awful news which i even mentioned in our chat, and if you don't understand that, quite frankly, you can **** off. Ask any of my other customers, they will back me up. You were just mad because I wouldn't sell you 600k for £18 which is ridiculously unreasonable.
01-21-2012, 12:41 AM #4
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Originally posted by VeuZo View Post
Would you like to add the screenshot of you complaining about prices, and saying you get 1million coins for £26? Also, I'd just had some **** awful news which i even mentioned in our chat, and if you don't understand that, quite frankly, you can **** off. Ask any of my other customers, they will back me up. You were just mad because I wouldn't sell you 600k for £18 which is ridiculously unreasonable.

How's stating I've got 1million for £26 complaining about prices? that makes no sense at all. I'm not 'mad' that you wouldn't sell me 600k for £18 I simply asked you, when did I even respond negatively in that chat?

If you've just had some awful news then either don't sell coins or don't take your anger out on others, definitely not people that fill your pocket.

/facepalm
01-21-2012, 12:19 PM #5
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kaspa View Post
How's stating I've got 1million for £26 complaining about prices? that makes no sense at all. I'm not 'mad' that you wouldn't sell me 600k for £18 I simply asked you, when did I even respond negatively in that chat?

If you've just had some awful news then either don't sell coins or don't take your anger out on others, definitely not people that fill your pocket.

/facepalm

You are the most idiotic, arrogant person I have ever spoken to.
01-21-2012, 01:48 PM #6
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
IMO that your prices are a bit steep mate, yes we can get it cheaper elsewhere and yes it's your prices and people must respect that.

At the end of the day, people buy it if they want to.

I don't know if people get it cheaper than £7 per 100k, but if they do, then great.
01-22-2012, 02:07 PM #7
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by camacheiro View Post
IMO that your prices are a bit steep mate, yes we can get it cheaper elsewhere and yes it's your prices and people must respect that.

At the end of the day, people buy it if they want to.

I don't know if people get it cheaper than £7 per 100k, but if they do, then great.

He said he got 1 Million coins for £26. He complained and laughed at my prices. Then when I looked at his selling prices, he was selling for more expensive than even me.
01-22-2012, 02:40 PM #8
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by VeuZo View Post
He said he got 1 Million coins for £26. He complained and laughed at my prices. Then when I looked at his selling prices, he was selling for more expensive than even me.

I wasn't having a go at you, or him for that matter.

All i was saying is that everyone is entitled to sell them at what prices they see fit.
And people will buy them if they want, if he got them for that price, then excellent, surely you bought yours cheaper and made a profit, he's doing the same, can't knock people for that. Smile

The following user thanked Camacheiro for this useful post:

Kaspa
01-22-2012, 03:06 PM #9
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by camacheiro View Post
I wasn't having a go at you, or him for that matter.

All i was saying is that everyone is entitled to sell them at what prices they see fit.
And people will buy them if they want, if he got them for that price, then excellent, surely you bought yours cheaper and made a profit, he's doing the same, can't knock people for that. Smile

I appreciate that, but i was simply stating that he is being hypocritical. He is complaining about my prices, when he is selling for more than me.
01-23-2012, 02:15 PM #10
xOH-
Gym leader
Prices are a bit step mate, cheapest ive seen in 100K for £6.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo