02-06-2012, 08:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I feel my rates are already below average so i can't offer discounts for bulk purchases. For any ammount of coins desired the rate will be

PS3: £8.5 per 100k with coverage of EA tax.
Xbox: £6.5 per 100k with coverage of EA tax.

Will go first if you are trusted or will do increaments.

Moneybookers is preferable but can also deal with Paypal and Neteller.

i realise im not premium but have a decent amount of rep and posts like i said above if your a trusted member i will go first to prove im legit then we can take it from there

Pleasure and Successful business so far with:

* budz *
*Raawwrz0r*
*member 2484*
*iGroovy*
*hickey*

scammed
*ii_snipez_xX* reported

due to been scammed i will no longer be going 1st but have shown myself to be trustworthy so it shouldnt be a problem now

hopefully more to sales to come
Last edited by dannyrhinos89 ; 02-10-2012 at 06:31 PM.

The following user thanked dannyrhinos89 for this useful post:

NeedaFlameSoon
02-11-2012, 12:06 AM #38
cloudedjudgemen
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
yeah its a bummer getting scammed, still not heard anything 205k coins he got, then he was meant to give me £17 straight after but got nothing he went offline and hasnt been on since, maybe hes related to dubsey then?, whats annoying me now is ive started a dispute but no frickin mod has contacted him its been a day, shows how much there bothered, if one of them doesnt recognise it then there letting a scammer get away with it which shouldnt happen

Report your thread is the best way to bring it to a Mod attention Smile or quote/unquote in the brackets a mod Smile
02-11-2012, 05:27 PM #39
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
I feel my rates are already below average so i can't offer discounts for bulk purchases. For any ammount of coins desired the rate will be

PS3: £8.5 per 100k with coverage of EA tax.
Xbox: £6.5 per 100k with coverage of EA tax.

Will go first if you are trusted or will do increaments.

Moneybookers is preferable but can also deal with Paypal and Neteller.

i realise im not premium but have a decent amount of rep and posts like i said above if your a trusted member i will go first to prove im legit then we can take it from there

Pleasure and Successful business so far with:

* budz *
*Raawwrz0r*
*member 2484*
*iGroovy*
*hickey*

scammed
*ii_snipez_xX* reported

due to been scammed i will no longer be going 1st but have shown myself to be trustworthy so it shouldnt be a problem now

hopefully more to sales to come

Can you do lets say 20k for 1.50?
02-11-2012, 11:43 PM #40
Originally posted by cloudedjudgemen View Post
Hey sorry to hear you got done. It's always a pain to see one person scam another. I hope your dispute gets resolved and he pays up the $ or at least gets the ban hammer.

Originally posted by Remco87 View Post
He bought coins of me, I didnt trust the guy to be honest.. Got scammed by Dubsy a while ago, he's family/friend of Snipezz.. Maybe even the same person

dispute solved hes gone bye bye now good riddance

remco turned out it was dubsey under a new/different name whats his deal scamming twice under 2 different names didnt get my money but a ban makes me happy next best thing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo