03-08-2012, 11:19 AM #1
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Ok guys, i have a few coins left over and i want to get rid of them.

Prices are:
£7 for 100k coins

Payment will be paypal only unless you have PS3 coins that you want to swap with.

I do not cover EA tax, As these are very cheap prices as it is, and i will do a deal if purchasing over 500k in bulk.

When paying please send paypal payment as gift.

I have sold millions of coins here before, and all successfull trades, i will not go 1st, ever.
Check my ref's, level 1 trustworthy.

Any questions please ask.
04-23-2012, 08:53 PM #56
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by Carbonic View Post
Are you interested in a psn account with more than 70 avatars ,between 5-10 dynamic themes and Resident Evil 4 ,Castle Crashers, Back to the future Episode 1, God of War 1 for 240k coins? Every game cost me $15 and the price for the avatars and dynamic themes :lol: , I need the coins for Arjen Robben

All spots are available, DOB and Secret question are available the id is Untouchable-95 it was my Id but I switched to xbox so I don´t use it , level 4 trophies and 9 prestige with everything unlocked (I used to host CL)

Originally posted by ineedhelp View Post
Can i give u a paypal account with $14 on it? its unverified so i can't gift you the money.... it has like $14.26 dollars on it

Originally posted by Merki View Post
You didn't send me the PP :FU:

Sorry mate, someone had messaged me before asking for 400k.

I dont have any now, but i do have a lot of players selling so as soon as i have some more i'll update thread.

Sorry mate...
04-23-2012, 09:12 PM #57
Tupac
[b][move]Makaveli[/move][/b]
Originally posted by camacheiro View Post
Sorry mate, someone had messaged me before asking for 400k.

I dont have any now, but i do have a lot of players selling so as soon as i have some more i'll update thread.

Sorry mate...

It's fine, quote me when you are ready to sell 300k (=

The following user thanked Tupac for this useful post:

Camacheiro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo