03-11-2012, 01:13 PM #1
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically, I have a bunch of Xbox accounts with 10,000 microsoft points on them. You can use them in ANY region for FIFA. The accounts are silver accounts, however that is better because if they were gold they would be almost certainly stolen accounts. My accounts are not stolen, also you do not need XBL GOLD to be able to use Ultimate Team nor do you need it to use the trade center and store on there. So you can discard the packs for the coins, and then if you get a good player you can sell him or send him and the coins over to your own account. Works a treat, it's how I got MANY TOTY players.

I will sell the accounts for £40 each. I have many accounts, however I will NOT go first unless with a member of staff. I will take payments through paypal and I record every transaction in HD too. This way there can be no scams made at all. Please just leave a reply on this thread and I will answer any questions that you may have. Thanks.
03-11-2012, 07:15 PM #2
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Just a heads up, seems way to expensive. I can get these for £20?
03-11-2012, 07:56 PM #3
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by Car

Where from mate?
03-11-2012, 10:11 PM #4
Refusing
Originally posted by Car

You run a high risk of getting banned then.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by camacheiro View Post
Where from mate?

You can, but you run a high risk of getting banned. Either console or IP banned, i'm not sure which.
03-11-2012, 10:42 PM #5
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by Refusing View Post

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

You can, but you run a high risk of getting banned. Either console or IP banned, i'm not sure which.

Thanks mate, not buying any, just found this interesting and worth a read Smile
03-11-2012, 10:59 PM #6
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Originally posted by Refusing View Post

Normally console ban I think. But, I can get new unused silver accounts. So, I wont!?
03-12-2012, 12:45 AM #7
Refusing
Originally posted by Car
Normally console ban I think. But, I can get new unused silver accounts. So, I wont!?

Yeah you can.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo