03-24-2012, 12:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So if you sell coins for FUT and looking for another hand to help you selling coins please feel free to quote or pm me as i will be looking to help as long as i get payed aswell!

The following user groaned vTiger. for this awful post:

Problem?
03-24-2012, 12:30 PM #2
Default Avatar
COD
Originally posted by Reeeem. View Post
So if you sell coins for FUT and looking for another hand to help you selling coins please feel free to quote or pm me as i will be looking to help as long as i get payed aswell!

Good luck mate
03-24-2012, 12:45 PM #3
Originally posted by COD. View Post
Good luck mate

thanks bro!
03-24-2012, 01:00 PM #4
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
(edited)

To his credit, he has apologised to me for what he did. It probably occurred more due to immaturity than any serious desire to cause any mischief.
Last edited by Sizzuz ; 03-24-2012 at 01:22 PM.
03-24-2012, 01:04 PM #5
Default Avatar
COD
Accidentally posted it twice.
03-24-2012, 01:04 PM #6
Default Avatar
COD
Originally posted by Sizzuz View Post
I feel obliged to warn other coin sellers that this user is not pleasant to deal with. I explained that I wasn't interested in his proposal and he proceeded to make unreasonable accusations, threatened to send various screenshots and chat logs to EA, and otherwise engaged in blackmail and extortion (allow me to quote: "unless you tell me how you get all the coins and send me download link to it so i can get it im reporting you").

Need picture proof, or people will not Belive you? Sorry that's just the way it works on NGU.
03-24-2012, 01:20 PM #7
i will say i did get very annoyed as he wouldnt wait abit for me to get my paypal verified and he started saying come back in a few years, he insulted me and annoyed me so i retaliated i did NOT and DIDNT INTEND to contact EA it was just something i said as i was annoyed and if you be fair with me i will be fair with you so please do NOT LISTEN TO Sizzuz.

The following user groaned vTiger. for this awful post:

Problem?
03-25-2012, 02:52 PM #8
anybody interested in taking me on?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo