05-08-2012, 05:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All users must now supply evidence with their threads. I will be checking over your evidence to make sure they comply with the rules and are sufficient enough.

If you want to make my job a lot easier, please submit an image of the Fifa UT Web App with the amount of coins with NGU and a visible username in the background.

All users who disregard rules will have their threads closed. A second offence and you will be infracted.

The following 4 users say thank you to MikeOxBig for this useful post:

ciunas, teeth08, vTiger.
05-08-2012, 05:22 PM #2
Originally posted by F View Post
All users must now supply evidence with their threads. I will be checking over your evidence to make sure they comply with the rules and are sufficient enough.

If you want to make my job a lot easier, please submit an image of the Fifa UT Web App with the amount of coins with NGU and a visible username in the background.

All users who disregard rules will have their threads closed. A second offence and you will be infracted.

nice thread mate, atleast the amount off spammers and hackers will lower down :p
05-08-2012, 06:34 PM #3
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
Good to see this brought in, hopefully other users won't get screwed like I did.
05-08-2012, 07:48 PM #4
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
Originally posted by F View Post
All users must now supply evidence with their threads. I will be checking over your evidence to make sure they comply with the rules and are sufficient enough.

Thanks for implementing this:y:

The following user thanked ciunas for this useful post:

MikeOxBig

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo