Post: Selling PS3 FUT stuff for VBUX! ( buy while it lasts )
07-25-2012, 09:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't play this game since ages, so better sell my squad....

Players: Tevez, Fabregas, Aguero, Pique, David Silva, Dani Alves , Puyol, Masherano, Alonso, Valdes, Kompany, Santi carzola ( 84 ), Neymar, , Ricardo Carvhlo, Dzeko, Muller , Hart, Sergio Busqotes, Boateng, Lucas, Marcelo, Lescott, Richards,, Clichy, Sow

Pics of squad : You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

You can either buy the full team or separate items. ACCEPTING VBUX ONLY.

UPDATE: I HAVE ACCEPTED SOME OFFERS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE SINCE AGES, AND WASN'T SURE ABOUT THE NEW VBUX VALUE. I'm looking for high amounts of vbux. and Not I won't sell you 3 players like Aguero, tevez and silva for like 1 million vbux lol.

PLAYERS SOLD : Alonso, Marcelo, , Kompany, Cavalho , Neymar ,alves and pique, valdes, masherano
Last edited by Vaner ; 07-27-2012 at 03:24 AM.

The following user thanked Vaner for this useful post:

MrMojo
07-25-2012, 10:00 PM #2
Originally posted by Vaner View Post
I don't play this game since ages, so better sell my squad....

Players: Tevez, Fabregas, Aguero, Pique, David Silva, Dani Alves , Puyol, Masherano, Alonso, Valdes, Kompany, Santi carzola ( 84 ), Neymar, , Ricardo Carvhlo, Dzeko, Muller , Hart, Sergio Busqotes, Boateng, Lucas, Marcelo, Lescott, Richards,, Clichy, Sow

Pics of squad : You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

what do i get for my vbux? :fa:
07-25-2012, 10:01 PM #3
How Much would 1M VbUx Get Me?

I'd rather just coins Gasp, if possible lol.

How much would a team cost?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Just making sure u'll see :P
Last edited by MeVsJad ; 07-25-2012 at 10:22 PM.
07-25-2012, 11:08 PM #4

250k vbux for pique ? :p
07-25-2012, 11:15 PM #5
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
All my vBux for Aguero, Tevez and Alves. That's a good offer btw.
07-25-2012, 11:31 PM #6
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies

all my vbux, for whatever you can offer me ,

if you can silva, fabregas, and aguero.

Last edited by Pimp ; 07-25-2012 at 11:34 PM.
07-25-2012, 11:45 PM #7

1mil just for aguero and pique
07-26-2012, 03:02 AM #8
Alex
Balls of Steel

500k for Fabregas
07-26-2012, 06:32 AM #9
Originally posted by Playa View Post
All my vBux for Aguero, Tevez and Alves. That's a good offer btw.

PM me when you are online. Deal. ( Your current Vbux are 1.9 Million )

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by Alex View Post
500k for Fabregas

Deal. Send the 500K, and I'll send you the player info. BE SURE TO TELL ME YOUR CLUB'S NAME.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by Pimp View Post

What about Silva and Puyol?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Originally posted by Pimp View Post

07-26-2012, 07:11 AM #10
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
PM me when you are online. Deal. ( Your current Vbux are 1.9 Million )

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Deal. Send the 500K, and I'll send you the player info. BE SURE TO TELL ME YOUR CLUB'S NAME.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

new offer q ti pie,

Crazola, Silva, lucas, neymar, and richards for all my vbux?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo