09-20-2013, 09:03 PM #1
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It is now against EA/Origin Terms and conditions to sell/buy/trade coins.

You can check here You must login or register to view this content.

People have already been banned for buying and selling coins, some as little as 50k.

So, trade/buy/sale at your own risk.

If a moderator sees that this needs to be pinned/sticked, or maybe make a sticky thread about this, please feel free.

The following 3 users say thank you to Camacheiro for this useful post:

blair, G3RmanM0D_IngzZ, xIDAFG
09-20-2013, 09:21 PM #2
xIDAFG
Banned
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
It is now against EA/Origin Terms and conditions to sell/buy/trade coins.

People have already been banned for buying and selling coins, some as little as 50k.

If a moderator sees that this needs to be pinned/sticked, or maybe make a sticky thread about this, please feel free.

Thanks For The Information Man!! Nice Move By EA
09-21-2013, 10:06 PM #3
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
It is now against EA/Origin Terms and conditions to sell/buy/trade coins.

Everyone is getting worked up over nothing. Seriously. Coin buying/selling has been against their terms since 2010, They ban people for selling coins every year for the first 2 weeks and then stop as it gets to much for them, Nothing is different this year nor will it be.
Anyways its nice that you are warning people.
Regards.
09-22-2013, 06:35 AM #4
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Exactly what .Relentless. said.. It isn't new that selling coins is not allowed lol...
09-26-2013, 11:58 AM #5
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Ok, just don't come back crying when you're account is banned...you've been warned.
09-28-2013, 11:43 AM #6
Budz
Former Staff
Stickied. Thanks for the info Camacheiro. Smile

The following user thanked Budz for this useful post:

Camacheiro
01-05-2014, 05:32 AM #7
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
From what i have gathered Glitched coins are being banned. Please note that my coins are 100% legitimate. Coin sites may be purchasing glitched coins unknowingly therefore the buyers from that site are at huge risk. If you want a safe way to purchase coins, No risk of a ban then i would recommend PM'ing me. Not only am i cheaper than the sites i offer Instant messaging so you know exactly whats happening and there is no need to fill out an order form.
My FIFA coin selling thread will soon be stickied as soon as Paid stickies are available. Stay safe and if you choose to go elsewhere make sure you confirm the coins are not glitched.

Regards.
04-09-2014, 10:57 AM #8
sunce99
League Champion
Hmm that's isn't fair Not Happy or Sad for ps4 because we cannot buy fifa points from the store Not Happy or Sad
08-03-2014, 04:50 PM #9
Hmmm I read you can't buy/sell your account. The word coin/coins is not in the terms of use.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo