10-28-2011, 08:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So today, Ea announced announced happy hour at 6PM UK time but just a few minutes ago, @TheRealGraoully announced on twitter that todays happy hour did not improve your chances on getting an inform but it just added new packs to the store. Happy hour is usually the hour that does improve your chances on getting an inform but today it didnt. This could mean EA could get in trouble since today wasnt happy hour, today was add a new pack hour so EA had falsely advertised. If you guys got anyone good today, it wasnt cause your chances were improved, you were just plain lucky. Could this mean that they had falsely advertised in the past?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12952[/ATTACH]

The following 2 users groaned at Alexweirdboy for this awful post:

AppleTechKid, xStefan
10-28-2011, 08:28 PM #2
elim
Space Ninja
bit of false advertising then.. on the podcast it said we would have an increased chance
10-28-2011, 08:31 PM #3
but they were lying on the podcast
10-28-2011, 08:56 PM #4
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
It also stated that HAPPY HOUR in the little banner thing on the thing
10-28-2011, 09:35 PM #5
xDyNaMiiCzZ
Bounty hunter
Well I still managed to get an IF so I got lucky anyway =]

And benzemaA
And reyes
10-28-2011, 09:55 PM #6
Killakk
Former Staff
Originally posted by xDyNaMiiCzZ View Post
Well I still managed to get an IF so I got lucky anyway =]

And benzemaA
And reyes

Want to trade Reyes? Smile

On topic: It was not fake lmfao
10-28-2011, 10:31 PM #7
iNaz
Vault dweller
They are doing it for money, aint they got enough D= I keep wasting my coins on packs and get **** all. I am not addicted to drugs I am addicted to Packs. I bet you guys are smoking what I am smoking.
10-28-2011, 11:07 PM #8
Budz
Former Staff
I dont know, i didnt get any good players at all. they were all 70's and i bought 2 packs :/
10-28-2011, 11:16 PM #9
xDyNaMiiCzZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Killakk View Post
Want to trade Reyes? Smile

On topic: It was not fake lmfao

Sold him mate soz
10-28-2011, 11:31 PM #10
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iNaz View Post
They are doing it for money, aint they got enough D= I keep wasting my coins on packs and get **** all. I am not addicted to drugs I am addicted to Packs. I bet you guys are smoking what I am smoking.

naz ur not addicted to me every coins i get i spend on packs + ive spent £40 on packs too i dont even like them but its just tempting ahahaa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo