10-31-2011, 08:55 AM #1
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Unbanned XBOX 360 USER

Got unbanned by asking for my gamertag to be transferred to a new email on EA Sports Live Chat. Took me around 15 tries but i'd say it was worth it. Now got my team back Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Due to a lot of question i'm going to update this thread.

What I said

I asked them if I could simply transfer my gamertag to a new email as the old one is being spammed with too many EA offers.

Basically the guy I had was dumb as **** and didn't even mention my DOB to verify it was me or anything!

The process took awhile this was my like 15th time trying to find an agent that would do it.

Patients is the key!

Tutorial followed

NOT MINE COPIED FROM You must login or register to view this content. from the user xiModxClanx I TAKE NO CREDIT!

1. Sign into a new EA Account (One that hasn't been banned)
2. Once signed in, go to the bottom of the page and change country selector to United States
3. Go back up to near the top and on the right side of the page you should see 'Talk to a game advisor' click on that.
4. Put Battlefield 3 instead of FIFA 2012 and then pick Xbox or PS3 depending on what console you are
5. When you have finally connected to them ask them if you can transfer your Gamertag to the email address you are on. Also do not say that you are banned.
6. They will ask you for the Gamertag and probably the email it is on.
7. They will either ask for verification by D.O.B or they will say it is banned and we cannot do anything if so start from Step 4 again.
8. Once you have said your D.O.B they will ask for what email you want your gamertag to be transferred or if you do not know your D.O.B you must ask them if you can verify it by telling them your Online Pass code for FIFA 12, if they say no you must start from Step 4.
9. Once transferred go to and sign in to check if you got your Ultimate Team back but DO NOT end chat with him/her check then if you have got it end it, if not tell them you haven't got it back.

Gamertag & Email

An EA EMAIL linked to EA is completely different from your gamertag, the only thing EA do is not allow you to delete the gamertag from the email also transferring is fine.

EA don't have any right to ban your xbox live gamertag as it's not theirs to ban.

A lot of the agents will say because it's banned they can't change anything but they can, you just need to fine a dumb **** agent.

Why I was banned?

I got banned for the Pack glitch on ultimate team.

Hope I helped.
Last edited by iWarrior ; 10-31-2011 at 10:36 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to iWarrior for this useful post:

amir7863, Camacheiro, gilleken5, koolmadrid, sam2748, xMo
10-31-2011, 12:33 PM #20
I think i just found that idiot, LOL i think im going to get my account back. YAY!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Damn it i was wrong again, sorry guys False Alarm!

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Worth a try!

Can you personal message me the name of they male/female you spoke to?
10-31-2011, 12:37 PM #21
amir7863
Little One
The way to do this is be polite call them sir and say thank you my indian brother, works everytime! Seriously he transferred my id to another email and all he asked me was to confirm my DoB and what email address i want my persona to be transferred to. All in all it took just 15mins and no questions asked, no comment on being banned on fifa12 etc lol....Just be polie and trust me it will work.

The agent I spoke to was a guy called Prateek.
10-31-2011, 12:39 PM #22
DeAtH_StUnZ
YT - AchievementsForLife
Originally posted by amir7863 View Post
The way to do this is be polite call them sir and say thank you my indian brother, works everytime! Seriously he transferred my id to another email and all he asked me was to confirm my DoB and what email address i want my persona to be transferred to. All in all it took just 15mins and no questions asked, no comment on being banned on fifa12 etc lol....Just be polie and trust me it will work.

The agent I spoke to was a guy called Prateek.

See thats the kind of gullible employee I am yet to find lol.
10-31-2011, 12:48 PM #23
I Just found one and i now have my account back, thank you sir <3
10-31-2011, 12:51 PM #24
jay690
Bounty hunter
doing this now jeremy is taking 10mins per post
10-31-2011, 12:51 PM #25
D.R.U.G.S.
Pokemon Trainer
What pack glitch?
10-31-2011, 12:56 PM #26
DeAtH_StUnZ
YT - AchievementsForLife
grrrrrrrr they keep asking for my e-mail associated with the account then they just say its banned.
10-31-2011, 01:08 PM #27
Try finding a girl one, she just gave me my account back, i'm over the moon at the moment Happy
10-31-2011, 01:24 PM #28
amir7863
Little One
Originally posted by StUnZ View Post
grrrrrrrr they keep asking for my e-mail associated with the account then they just say its banned.

Obviously you have to give them it mate...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo