10-27-2012, 04:11 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); any one have a decent teams they would like to share with me so i can make one, this is my team at the moment id like to make it as fast a possible.

You must login or register to view this content.

heres my bpl team id like to improve this making it a hybrid pacey team if you have a idea on what i can do ill do it and sort you out for you time Happy

at the moment i got 150k coins to play about with and im in the progress of selling my whole club (the people i dont need) so will have a few extra coins to!

the last person that helped me out on here got sorted right out. when they see this they'll tell you Winky Winky!
10-27-2012, 08:35 PM #2
Goldcomet
Little One
Originally posted by xLew
any one have a decent teams they would like to share with me so i can make one, this is my team at the moment id like to make it as fast a possible.

heres my bpl team id like to improve this making it a hybrid pacey team if you have a idea on what i can do ill do it and sort you out for you time Happy

at the moment i got 150k coins to play about with and im in the progress of selling my whole club (the people i dont need) so will have a few extra coins to!

the last person that helped me out on here got sorted right out. when they see this they'll tell you Winky Winky!

Ive used alot of these players and gundogan, elia and esswein are amazing in my opinion XD
10-27-2012, 11:04 PM #3
-get mata and swap him for suarez. hes really good but cost around 40k-50k
-get clichy and swap him for cole. he costs around 15k and has 89 which for a LB is good.
-get bent and swap him for tevez. he costs a couple 1000 and hes really good, i use him all the time.
-or/and you could get cisse and swap him for balotelli. he costs around 1k and hes pretty quick
-get ramires and swap him for silva. he costs around 15, ive never used him but his stats look pretty solid.
10-28-2012, 10:57 AM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Goldcomet View Post
Ive used alot of these players and gundogan, elia and esswein are amazing in my opinion XD

that looks pretty decent! ive also got a few of these players i kept them while selling the rest as they had decent pace. when i next get on fifa ill give this a shot

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by xCyMods View Post
-get mata and swap him for suarez. hes really good but cost around 40k-50k
-get clichy and swap him for cole. he costs around 15k and has 89 which for a LB is good.
-get bent and swap him for tevez. he costs a couple 1000 and hes really good, i use him all the time.
-or/and you could get cisse and swap him for balotelli. he costs around 1k and hes pretty quick
-get ramires and swap him for silva. he costs around 15, ive never used him but his stats look pretty solid.

ive had most of those before i had the current ones lol? i may still have them in my club if i havent quick sold them lol thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo