Post: Selling Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition! - All DLC!
03-07-2015, 02:34 AM #1
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have multiple accounts with battlefield hardline deluxe edition it comes with all dlc that gets released with it! im selling this $80 set for just 15$ paypal! but the first 10 people to like and +rep get free ! PM Me or Skype Me @ ibeDoggy!
Last edited by NotMyMods ; 03-07-2015 at 02:37 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to NotMyMods for this useful post:

_HURT_, ARVINLOCOx, DanRuNzThiS, Dropkick, EliteXLV, Esker, IRAQ, Italy, JAKE_1496, Jeanqui, Jimmy, joshvil2000, mokertje, Red_Mane, Slayer_, smashedya, something.lost, zsniipes-_-
03-09-2015, 12:50 AM #29
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Originally posted by webzy View Post
Firstly if you are legit haven't seen a member do something like this in a while so kudos sir.

Secondly don't want to get in your business but seems a bit shady what platform is this for?.

Lastly don't get me wrong i'm not bashing you just am paranoid mostly.

ps3 and im legit
03-12-2015, 11:26 AM #30
Dark_Phantom
NextGenUpdate Elite
I think he just ordered the game in the PS store and on release you cant play it Winky Winky.
03-12-2015, 08:05 PM #31
malanof5
Error… Cat invasion!
Ik there's some countries you can pre order the game for free without paying and it shows up in your library and all seeming legit then when release comes it takes it out of your library. not saying hes doing that just saying sounds kinda fishy. I mean if your legit and all and it appears on release all legit and all I give you hella props bro.
03-14-2015, 03:12 AM #32
EliteXLV
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by NotMyMods View Post
i have multiple accounts with battlefield hardline deluxe edition it comes with all dlc that gets released with it! im selling this $80 set for just 15$ paypal! but the first 10 people to like and +rep get free ! PM Me or Skype Me @ ibeDoggy!

Liked and repped
03-19-2015, 11:27 PM #33
well i did the qatar thing for battlefield hardline and it didn't work after i downloaded it showed it was locked and said to buy it go to the ps store. So thats officially don't work in my books
03-22-2015, 10:26 PM #34
ARVINLOCOx
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by NotMyMods View Post
i have multiple accounts with battlefield hardline deluxe edition it comes with all dlc that gets released with it! im selling this $80 set for just 15$ paypal! but the first 10 people to like and +rep get free ! PM Me or Skype Me @ ibeDoggy!

do you have anymore?
03-24-2015, 07:01 PM #35
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo