12-07-2013, 08:26 AM #1
Default Avatar
Kas
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys i will be hosting a COD GHOSTS Free xp lobby today and i will try to do a xp lobby for one hr a day depending on how busy i am.

ADD THIS PSN:NGU_iGT
I will delete everyone daily and start fresh so my ps3 doesnt lag and so others can get a chance
Make sure you tell me your from NGU in a message please don't spam me saying invite be patient and i will get as many as i can in

Once i add you Join session blow yourself up with a grenade and leave and join back if you run out of squad points theres nothing i can do so please dont ask. After post a comment on this thread Saying i got you in and also +rep or that thanks button on the thread would be appreciated too Smile
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

CURRENTLY:Offline[/SIZE]

P.S I'm not responsible if you get banned
P.S.S i will not reply to messages i will simply add you and you join session when u can this is just xp and there's no such thing as squad point infection

My Cheap service: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by The Devil ; 01-13-2014 at 05:33 PM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Kas for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Allstarbubby, beastboyinspace, ChiCrackinShot, cRaCk_, csfola10taky, Cut4Swazy, dazemerson1972, gamerboy010, geeohhgeesus, Ghostdog109, gophoyourself, harnoor.bal, HAYSTACKMOBBIN, HaZe_xSiiicer, iBriink-, ichigo7, iTz_Tyler, JoabJedii, Jonesud, kempson87, lethal_parkour, MedioHazard, Mr Martyrdom!?!, Nathan Wmz, PulseOfTheKlown, Tha_NinJa!, The Gamer KV, TurtleKing1116, VsionN, whitegunner346, xELiiTE_MODZz, xKuRb-St0mPxx, xNike, Yorickdu17, zecaben
12-07-2013, 12:24 PM #11
Add me PSN:SNIPER_DYMICHELL
12-07-2013, 12:29 PM #12
VsionN
Keeper
Originally posted by iGT View Post
Hello guys i will be hosting a COD GHOSTS Free xp lobby today and i will try to do a xp lobby for thanksone hr a day depending on how busy i am.

ADD THIS PSN:iGT_DEX
Make sure you tell me your from NGU in a message please don't spam me saying invite be patient and i will get as many as i can in

Once i add you Join session or i will invite you get a kill or suicide if you dont want it to go to your leaderboards and leave so other people get in too. After post a comment on this thread and say its legit and also a thanks on the thread would be appreciated too Smile
[/COLOR]

CURRENTLY: ONLINE[/SIZE]
Will be ON ASAP

Thanks
12-07-2013, 12:40 PM #13
xNike
Can’t trickshot me!
Hello guys i will be hosting a COD GHOSTS Free xp lobby today and i will try to do a xp lobby for one hr a day depending on how busy i am.

Once i add you Join session or i will invite you get a kill or suicide if you dont want it to go to your leaderboards and leave so other people get in too. After post a comment on this thread and say its legit and also a thanks on the thread would be appreciated too Smile
[/COLOR]

Will be ON ASAP

Forgot to say I was from NGU, but I sent the message now Smile
12-07-2013, 12:42 PM #14
Hello guys i will be hosting a COD GHOSTS Free xp lobby today and i will try to do a xp lobby for one hr a day depending on how busy i am.

[/COLOR]

Will be ON ASAP

i was wondering if you could do a free unlock all for me please? i could offer you a possition in my clan and you wont need todo anything
12-07-2013, 12:56 PM #15
In the lobby right now, 100% legit + fast add!
12-07-2013, 01:08 PM #16
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >

[/COLOR]

Will be ON ASAP

add TzGx Enzo
12-07-2013, 01:34 PM #17
PSN: CoDzNot Happy or SadGlitch3s
12-07-2013, 01:36 PM #18
xNike
Can’t trickshot me!

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Will be ON ASAP

I'll vouch for him Smile Legit and fast!
12-07-2013, 01:54 PM #19
Default Avatar
Kas
Please do not add me if you are already 10th or the prestige you want to be its not fair on others
Last edited by The Devil ; 12-07-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo