02-16-2014, 07:23 PM #1
ItsShockwave
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO BEG MEI tried to do xp lobbies but my internet is slow and will not let me host, so therefore I am going to be offering a free account modding service, what i can do is Unlock all, modded stats, modded classes (WILD WIDOW ONLY), MODDED KILLSTREAKS!! modded prestige, I will have to log in your account and do it though it takes 15-30 minutes depending on what you want me to do, I am 100% trustworthy if you dont trust me make a new account, i have done it to countless accounts and hope i can do many more, 100% NO BAN, The video is me doing it to a test account. Add me I will put you on a list and give you a number, when i am ready to do your account i will message you. CLOSED TILL 2/22/14

Last edited by ItsShockwave ; 02-17-2014 at 02:03 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to ItsShockwave for this useful post:

bedawg, CrookedSmile, cubsrock, Josh5654, MedioHazard, OhGeeDiego, RaW RivaL, Watts24, Zoeymeow
05-14-2014, 11:53 PM #119
PSN: AthlonPWRS

KD : 10.

WL : 40.

Unlock all

10th prestige level 58
05-15-2014, 02:20 AM #120
Add me bro Hi_im_DRIZZY
07-02-2014, 01:31 PM #121
Dixvn
Gym leader
Originally posted by Daimon View Post
DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO BEG MEI tried to do xp lobbies but my internet is slow and will not let me host, so therefore I am going to be offering a free account modding service, what i can do is Unlock all, modded stats, modded classes (WILD WIDOW ONLY), MODDED KILLSTREAKS!! modded prestige, I will have to log in your account and do it though it takes 15-30 minutes depending on what you want me to do, I am 100% trustworthy if you dont trust me make a new account, i have done it to countless accounts and hope i can do many more, 100% NO BAN, The video is me doing it to a test account. Add me I will put you on a list and give you a number, when i am ready to do your account i will message you. CLOSED TILL 2/22/14

Im interested! Im interested! Ill pm you XD
07-02-2014, 02:29 PM #122
DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO BEG MEI tried to do xp lobbies but my internet is slow and will not let me host, so therefore I am going to be offering a free account modding service, what i can do is Unlock all, modded stats, modded classes (WILD WIDOW ONLY), MODDED KILLSTREAKS!! modded prestige, I will have to log in your account and do it though it takes 15-30 minutes depending on what you want me to do, I am 100% trustworthy if you dont trust me make a new account, i have done it to countless accounts and hope i can do many more, 100% NO BAN, The video is me doing it to a test account. Add me I will put you on a list and give you a number, when i am ready to do your account i will message you. CLOSED TILL 2/22/14

PM me when your available if your still doing this..
07-12-2014, 06:05 AM #123
Ghosts123_2
Bounty hunter

Are you still doing this if so hmu
07-12-2014, 09:55 PM #124
Anthony Cordero
Vault dweller

pm'ed you and if you have it can you add me on skype? fatony27
07-12-2014, 10:39 PM #125
1MTZ_956
Bounty hunter
Add me PSN: MTZ_956
08-05-2014, 10:21 AM #126
Can you mod my prestige and stats
08-05-2014, 09:29 PM #127
PSN: xXPriesterxX1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo