02-18-2014, 12:19 PM #1
Kizza09
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys i thought i'd host some free lobbies for you NGU Folks,

Please remember this is free and for a limited time only! so be patient. extras are below.

I will not be giving it to everyone of course i will try to take turns with different people and try to make room for people so if others want to join kindly back out or be removed from my lobby until there is space Smile

Add/Message Officer929 on ps3 with a message (Ngu) and i will get back to you !

Also please note that it maybe laggy due to the way i'm set up at the moment and i might freeze due to obvious reasons but i will try get back on for you.

Add Me For Services also e.g Troll Lobbies, xp lobbies, Stats etc - Skype - Kizza929

For the people spamming me/ Demanding me to do the *FREE* Lobbies please stop or you will not receive 1 because if you remember is FREE (free means when im ready in my time i will get you in one be patient) Paid Means - Lobby is ready whenever the buyer is ready!

If you would like to receive paid lobbies then i am happy to accept them (£1 *gift* to my paypal is 1 lobby which can be whatever you like E.g Trolling - Aimbot - Speed - XP - Changing into things - Stats and so on (your choice) or as a deal £6 for 10 lobbies. which wont include xp only

If interested add my skype or send a payment of choice for the lobbies to - [email][email protected][/email]

Thanks Smile
Last edited by Kizza09 ; 02-19-2014 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Added extras

The following 3 users say thank you to Kizza09 for this useful post:

Asvp_ninja, mastoapina, zKiddBuu
02-18-2014, 12:25 PM #2
Originally posted by BlueFace View Post
Hi guys i thought i'd host some free lobbies for you NGU Folks,

These include: XP, God mode, Red boxes, uav, speed, weapons etc

I will not be giving it to everyone of course i will try to take turns with different people and try to make room for people so if others want to join kindly back out or be removed from my lobby until there is space Smile

Also please note that it maybe laggy due to the way i'm set up at the moment and i might freeze due to obvious reasons but i will try get back on for you.

wondering if it is possible to gwt wild widow to stick to my acvount by being in the lobby?
02-18-2014, 12:30 PM #3
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by Ambassador View Post
wondering if it is possible to gwt wild widow to stick to my acvount by being in the lobby?

No sorry i dont think it works like that lol im sure if you search the forum someone will help you out with that. sorry.
02-18-2014, 12:44 PM #4

aee you hosting tomorrow? I cant join today.
02-18-2014, 12:48 PM #5
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by Ambassador View Post
aee you hosting tomorrow? I cant join today.

Maybe if i'm on mate. just quote me here on send a message to officer929 or just check this thread to see if its open/closed/temp closed.
02-18-2014, 12:50 PM #6
alright mate
02-18-2014, 01:10 PM #7
zKiddBuu
Little One

Hey man I'm going to add my psn is :YourBadLol
Are you going to invite to party ? Or
02-18-2014, 01:11 PM #8
thank you!! <3 its working!

The following user thanked mastoapina for this useful post:

Kizza09
02-18-2014, 01:41 PM #9
psn boysilva

thanks
02-18-2014, 02:03 PM #10
Thanks a lot blue face !!! Join this lobby it's legit !!
Last edited by Asvp_ninja ; 02-18-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo