Post: Visions Ghosts Service Cheapest and Best Package $10
11-25-2013, 06:00 AM #1
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my Ghosts Mod Service Please add Kainen74 on skype so you can send me your information and what you want that way i can complete service faster. Service is usually done within 24 hours. Also my paypal account got unverified so i can only accept PSN cards or Trades.

Price:$10 Psn card (if you want to pay with Paypal you can get a us psn card from You must login or register to view this content.)
What You Get : Everything Below (or just the stuff you want) It don't matter if you want 1 thing on the list or everyting its the same price.

Things included:
Body Count Stuff (Head and Body)
Sniper Suit on Soldier
30 perks
any Developer camo (i think there are 16)some camos like rainbow,christmas camo,sponge camo, Chains camo
prestige 1-11
modded class names
modded soldier names
minigun as secondary or primary
any stats u want just send what u want to my skype (Kills, Deaths,Days Played, etc.)
the hidden redicle (POW)
Modded Clan tag (Unbound,Colored,Buttons)
Unlock MOST (all camos, most backgrounds and emblems)about 90%
The Checkerboard title and emblem

*and if you buy this service from me il let your friends into my xp lobbies for free*

Any Questions Please ask i will be fast to reply

Services Completed:7
1.TheBakerMilitia
2.INerdZombiePD
3.DrSweg
4.MedicatedGamer
5.KenDawg69-
6.Names_Jesseee
7.IllestHi
Last edited by IVisionsI ; 11-25-2013 at 05:08 PM.
11-25-2013, 06:16 AM #2
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
The Service will be done as soon as the payment is received it is easier if you add me on skype Kainen74
11-25-2013, 05:05 PM #3
illestHI
Bounty hunter
Legit Legit ! Highly recommended ! You have my vouch !
11-25-2013, 05:14 PM #4
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by IVisionsI View Post
This is my Ghosts Mod Service Please add Kainen74 on skype so you can send me your information and what you want that way i can complete service faster. Service is usually done within 24 hours. Also my paypal account got unverified so i can only accept PSN cards or Trades.

Price:$10 Psn card (if you want to pay with Paypal you can get a us psn card from You must login or register to view this content.)
What You Get : Everything Below (or just the stuff you want) It don't matter if you want 1 thing on the list or everyting its the same price.

Things included:
Body Count Stuff (Head and Body)
Sniper Suit on Soldier
30 perks
any Developer camo (i think there are 16)some camos like rainbow,christmas camo,sponge camo, Chains camo
prestige 1-11
modded class names
modded soldier names
minigun as secondary or primary
any stats u want just send what u want to my skype (Kills, Deaths,Days Played, etc.)
the hidden redicle (POW)
Modded Clan tag (Unbound,Colored,Buttons)
Unlock MOST (all camos, most backgrounds and emblems)about 90%
The Checkerboard title and emblem

*and if you buy this service from me il let your friends into my xp lobbies for free*

Any Questions Please ask i will be fast to reply

Services Completed:7
1.TheBakerMilitia
2.INerdZombiePD
3.DrSweg
4.MedicatedGamer
5.KenDawg69-
6.Names_Jesseee
7.IllestHi

Your paypal is probably unverified because you are most likely under the age of 18.
11-25-2013, 08:45 PM #5
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
Your paypal is probably unverified because you are most likely under the age of 18.

first of all it was verified and 2nd it dosnt matter how old i am 3rd dont post unless your buying
11-25-2013, 10:43 PM #6
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by IVisionsI View Post
first of all it was verified and 2nd it dosnt matter how old i am 3rd dont post unless your buying

First I can post if I want to, Second it doesn't matter how old you are unless you own a paypal account because you have to be 18 years old.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo