02-16-2015, 07:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Includes everything, max prestige unlock all squad points etc.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked CreativeInfant for this useful post:

marioju
08-23-2015, 04:33 PM #11
Of course i am, im just trying to get someone to mod my account thats it.. i dont even use ngu i just use it to get accounts modded, stop texting me man, i will stop now anyways. gonna wait for someone to reply and boom i got my recovery so bye kid stop texting me now
08-23-2015, 04:35 PM #12
so what? why do you even care? leave me alone and let me do my thing kid.. im gonna get a recovery and im outta here so stop trying you are not a mod your just a little kid whos trying to
08-23-2015, 04:37 PM #13
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by MuRkeR View Post
so what? why do you even care? leave me alone and let me do my thing kid.. im gonna get a recovery and im outta here so stop trying you are not a mod your just a little kid whos trying to

You can get a recovery by contacting them on Skype. You have no common sense. Someone buys Elite to sell recoveries, puts their Skype for contact, and then DDoSes you for the fun of it? Obviously, I am not trying. Read the rules before you start posting...
08-23-2015, 04:38 PM #14
you dont get it? i dont want to use skype thats why im just using ngu, they can just pm me so i tell you again, LET ME ALONE.. well there are alot of kids on skype so i dont wanna use it so stfu now
08-23-2015, 04:39 PM #15
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by MuRkeR View Post
you dont get it? i dont want to use skype thats why im just using ngu, they can just pm me so i tell you again, LET ME ALONE.. well there are alot of kids on skype so i dont wanna use it so stfu now

You have no common sense. Just leave Getthefuckout
08-23-2015, 04:42 PM #16
hahaha little kid stop trying.. you are not mod and btw. this has nothing to do with his service so you should stop spamming his shit with your nonsense….. found someone who is willing to do it for me so bye bye hahaha
08-29-2015, 03:19 PM #17
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
Check section 4.1 of the forum rules. Below is a link. You can have a look for yourself.

You must login or register to view this content.

wow, people actually read the rules :salll:
12-23-2015, 04:54 PM #18
You can have a look for yourself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo