12-21-2014, 06:03 AM #1
One
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Hey, heres a small tool that i posted in elite awhile ago but i thought i would post it in the normal forums now that its leaked >_< well anyway, the antiban is %100 working and it doesn't cause you to freeze like other tools have. I may also update this tool in the future if i can be bothered. ( This program only supports CCAPI 2.50 and TMAPI )

Preview/Screenshots

You must login or register to view this content. l You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Tiphat
Last edited by One ; 02-01-2015 at 02:25 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to One for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A_Gen_Fiasco, alexcubano, Antonio96C, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, Confusing, Creepzoid 0___0, dany_skun, HELLO!!, iTCGz, Marco_Legend, Maty360414, RatchetBooty, Reyz, rodrigovidal, Sammmmmy, SebaStrongo, STYL3S, Terrorize 420, TheSaltCracka, TosS-ModZ, TotalModzHD, TribalModz, wajdi9, XenonLegend, XIUD, ZackFairFF7X
02-01-2015, 03:22 PM #110
Originally posted by One View Post
People have been saying that isn't working with my tool, idk though was I don't have it lol :p

lol i use tmapi to. But the extinction prestige & lvl dont work :( can you try to fix it please? I did everything else except that and lvl :cry:
02-01-2015, 03:46 PM #111
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
lol i use tmapi to. But the extinction prestige & lvl dont work :( can you try to fix it please? I did everything else except that and lvl :cry:

yeah sure, I only tested the revives for that patch :p
02-01-2015, 05:25 PM #112
yeah sure, I only tested the revives for that patch :p

ok thnx Smile
02-01-2015, 07:05 PM #113
xxazn_starxx
Do a barrel roll!
Just wondering if anyone got account ban in 30 mins or less? Haven't got console ban yet which is very good
02-02-2015, 12:43 AM #114
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by starxx View Post
Just wondering if anyone got account ban in 30 mins or less? Haven't got console ban yet which is very good

I haven't played in about amonth, but when I was playing with this antiban I didn't get account or console banned for months.
Are you saying you got account banned? Smile
02-02-2015, 01:02 AM #115
xxazn_starxx
Do a barrel roll!
Yes that's what I'm saying I got account ban it first said console then it changed to account so I'm still able to play online by making new accounts no big deal just wondering that's all
02-02-2015, 01:11 AM #116
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by starxx View Post
Yes that's what I'm saying I got account ban it first said console then it changed to account so I'm still able to play online by making new accounts no big deal just wondering that's all

you shouldn't get banned at all, I edited my stats so high etc still not banned, which api are you using?
02-02-2015, 02:45 PM #117
xxazn_starxx
Do a barrel roll!
I'm using 2.50
02-02-2015, 02:46 PM #118
xxazn_starxx
Do a barrel roll!
you shouldn't get banned at all, I edited my stats so high etc still not banned, which api are you using?

I'm using 2.50

Edit: sorry nvm it ban my console too just now as of feb 2 2015 11:30 am
Last edited by xxazn_starxx ; 02-02-2015 at 06:27 PM.

The following user thanked xxazn_starxx for this useful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo