12-01-2013, 05:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, Just Giving A Preview Of My Big Ghost Tool On 1.05 Not Finished Yet But Will Be Done Soon. Give Me Some Feed Back. Thanks

Tool almost done but i will be having a lot of updates for it. Just want to finish this.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Client Mods

This Tool Contains The Following :
• Clients Menu ( With A lot of Stuff & More )
• Game Mods ( Like Lobby Settings )
• Non Host Mods
• Account Mods ( Likes Stats & Etc... )
• Name Changer ( With Elite Clan Tag, Flashing Name, Checkerboard, Party Name Changer )
• Extinction Mods ( Containing The Normal Stuff And Walking IMS )
• Soldiers ( Likes Change Names, Class Mods, Patches & Backgrounds, Camos, Head Gear, Uniforms )
• Killstreak Mods
• Class Attachment Modifications
• And Much More.........

Credits Will Be In Tool
Last edited by Authority Modz ; 12-10-2013 at 12:00 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Authority Modz for this useful post:

Absolute Zero, Agent Beast, BiggaveL, bradhack, ByFuZed, Creepzoid 0___0, Foxhoundz3, FusionIsDaName, Javier casio, kameron101, Mango_Knife, moviedog, ProFreakZzHD, RAV-_-MALWA, RoCK__711, SnaY, Solo., tenoob, Txctical, xREVISIONxMoDz, yomen9

The following user groaned Authority Modz for this awful post:

#Robert G. III
12-06-2013, 06:19 AM #65
The tool is actually looking very nice, great work AM.
12-06-2013, 02:05 PM #66
Hey Man Good Job!! IF YOU COULD PUT A FORCE HOST ON IT AND LOBBY MODIFIER AND A WORKING GOD MODE I THINK THIS WOULD BE THE BEST RTE TOOL SO FAR!!! AND IS THERE A RELEASE DATE ? GOOD WORK!"£$%^
12-06-2013, 04:18 PM #67
Please release this im very interested ¡
12-06-2013, 07:50 PM #68
Originally posted by RegisterIV View Post
Hey Man Good Job!! IF YOU COULD PUT A FORCE HOST ON IT AND LOBBY MODIFIER AND A WORKING GOD MODE I THINK THIS WOULD BE THE BEST RTE TOOL SO FAR!!! AND IS THERE A RELEASE DATE ? GOOD WORK!"£$%^

well working on clients right now so it will have most client mods and i have lobby mods just didnt show it
12-06-2013, 07:59 PM #69
When will this be out looking forward to giving it ago
12-06-2013, 08:22 PM #70
yo this looks sick can't wait for it to be released
12-07-2013, 03:26 AM #71
No reason my comment should've been deleted. Going to continue until I get a reason why it was (was probably requested by Modz)

So, just reiterate, Authority Modz ratted me with a tool he sent me over skype and constantly claims that since it wasn't over NGU so it doesn't matter to him, he still ratted me regardless.

He is not to be trusted, I have posted legitimate proof and no one has yet to do anything about it. I am not spamming, these are constant warnings for when he does indeed release his RAT filled tool that all of you will download anyway because most of you are too gullible into realizing it is one.
12-07-2013, 03:46 AM #72
Originally posted by Robert
No reason my comment should've been deleted. Going to continue until I get a reason why it was (was probably requested by Modz)

So, just reiterate, Authority Modz ratted me with a tool he sent me over skype and constantly claims that since it wasn't over NGU so it doesn't matter to him, he still ratted me regardless.

He is not to be trusted, I have posted legitimate proof and no one has yet to do anything about it. I am not spamming, these are constant warnings for when he does indeed release his RAT filled tool that all of you will download anyway because most of you are too gullible into realizing it is one.

Its over skype im not that dumb to put a rat file on NGU and just get banned. Useless. And yes u r spamming
12-07-2013, 05:11 AM #73
Originally posted by AuthorityModz View Post
Its over skype im not that dumb to put a rat file on NGU and just get banned. Useless. And yes u r spamming

Were you not "done with me" earlier? Could've sworn you said "you didn't have time for my shit" yet you constantly reply. Make up your mind.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo