Post: [FIX] [TESTED] Problem With New CIDs Not Unbanning You From Servers
03-12-2014, 06:49 PM #1
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ATTACH]30236[/ATTACH]

Keep Getting This Error?

To fix this issue you must change your MAC address before you swap your CID.

Changing MAC Address:
Install SEN Enabler (CEX)
Find it online
You will have text files for console id, playstation id, and MAC address. Don't change anything on them but the actual id/address or you will not be able to change any of them. Easy way to change MAC address is to just change last 2 characters and nothing else. First one to F and second one to any number you desire.

Changing MAC address (DEX):
You must login or register to view this content. (has all downloads) *all credits to -Superman*

*DONT COMPLAIN IF YOU USE THE SAME CID YOU GOT BANNED ON OR PUBLIC ONE, I ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT*

I'm trying to be general helping out with this as discussion of CIDs are not allowed and will result in consequences. This is just a direction on how to get online on ghosts as many people don't know yet.
Last edited by Edgee ; 03-15-2014 at 02:39 AM.

The following user thanked Edgee for this useful post:

The following 2 users groaned at Edgee for this awful post:

KevinWinterX, U WOT M8
03-12-2014, 11:59 PM #11
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by CustomerSupport View Post
I reccomend taking your MAC address off so others don't steal it but yes

It doesn't matter if it gets banned you change it. It's only complicated if your on DEX because then you have to convert back to CEX, go to other os + special pup, use chaos air bringer, convert back to DEX.
03-13-2014, 12:11 AM #12
Edgee
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
It doesn't matter if it gets banned you change it. It's only complicated if your on DEX because then you have to convert back to CEX, go to other os + special pup, use chaos air bringer, convert back to DEX.

No you don't. And this is just a temporary fix way because they banned people, not unlikely that they will do it again. For your way for DEX you just gottta use 3.55 DEX downgrader and install another os and use chaos air bringer and update back up when done. You listed the super complicated way. I listed the method that I did because it's noob friendly to the best I could do. Some people contacted my skype wanting to know how to un brick their ps3, jailbreak their ps3, and even more ridiculous questions, so I guess it wasn't the MOST noob friendly.
03-13-2014, 01:52 AM #13
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by CustomerSupport View Post
No you don't. And this is just a temporary fix way because they banned people, not unlikely that they will do it again. For your way for DEX you just gottta use 3.55 DEX downgrader and install another os and use chaos air bringer and update back up when done. You listed the super complicated way. I listed the method that I did because it's noob friendly to the best I could do. Some people contacted my skype wanting to know how to un brick their ps3, jailbreak their ps3, and even more ridiculous questions, so I guess it wasn't the MOST noob friendly.

When I tried this way I got the data is corrupt when I tried to install the other os on DEX 3.55. Being on CEX fixed this how'd you install it and could you send me a link to the file you used?
03-13-2014, 02:56 AM #14
konpon
Big Sister
cex no need go to other os?
03-13-2014, 03:40 AM #15
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
Now all I need is to get a new private console id I have changed my mac address and everything. And BTW i was on dex when i changed my mac address no need to switch back to cex if you are changing your mac address.
03-13-2014, 04:10 AM #16
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by MrNewbie View Post
Now all I need is to get a new private console id I have changed my mac address and everything. And BTW i was on dex when i changed my mac address no need to switch back to cex if you are changing your mac address.

Thanks Advice,
your send me ghost working csid? possible..?
03-13-2014, 04:33 AM #17
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
Sorry bro i gotta look for CID aswell and ive gotten a few warnings on this site so I cant help you in that department sorry.
03-13-2014, 06:20 AM #18
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MrNewbie View Post
Sorry bro i gotta look for CID aswell and ive gotten a few warnings on this site so I cant help you in that department sorry.

Can you tell me exactly how you changed your MAC on dex please?
03-13-2014, 10:06 AM #19
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
Yea bro just pm me anything because my account is fucked at the moment. Just send me anything in the pm because i cant send any one pms and i will reply you with the stuff you need to change your mac address on dex.
Last edited by MrNewbie ; 03-13-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo