11-11-2013, 03:47 PM #1
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was playing last night for a few hours and had the perk where you are undetecable to sat-coms but every time i snuck round an enemy its lkike he knew i was there and was waiting for me and a few times they have compleatly 180 around and killed me? does anyone know of any issues with this perk? isit a bug? or isit just me?
11-13-2013, 02:18 AM #11
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
I use...
Dead silence to counter amplify.
Amplify to hear people around me (a decent headset is needed for this so you can tell where the noise is coming from).
Incog counters thermal, recon, trackers and motion sensors.
Off the grid for the sat coms and radar pings.

That will use all your perks but you'll be as ninja as you can be Winky Winky
11-13-2013, 04:14 PM #12
020king
< ^ > < ^ >
I have noticed all people do is camp so hard and sound whore and the maps are terribly big, I think dead silence should actually be dead silence like people with amplify can't hear your footsteps, but in this game it's the other way around it promotes sound whoring and camping
11-13-2013, 04:25 PM #13
The footsteps in this game are so loud even without amplify. I don't even have to use my turtle beaches to hear someone walking up on me. Even if they're outside a building I am in I can hear them loud and clear.

Try putting dead silence on and see if that helps.

I understand being able to hear footsteps with a headset on but it's pretty ridiculous that I don't even need one on to easily hear everyone around me. That's the one thing I hope they fix in the next patch or hotfix.
11-14-2013, 04:01 PM #14
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Luffy
The game is so easy bro. You can be standing still and I'll hear your fucking breathing.

You're probably playing with some really good people.

thats bull
you cant hear people breathing smh
11-14-2013, 05:47 PM #15
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Originally posted by Pure
thats bull
you cant hear people breathing smh

Okay that might be exaggerated, but I'll hear you crouch, or go prone, or something. Point is, this game makes sound whoring the easiest its ever been, except sometimes, it's so easy you hear the footsteps coming from everywhere.
11-14-2013, 07:20 PM #16
Dan
I'm a god.
The perk just makes you invisible to UAV's, if you weren't crouching they more than likely heard your foot steps.
11-15-2013, 02:20 AM #17
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
You thread has been moved to You must login or register to view this content..
You will get a better answer here Smile
11-16-2013, 12:36 AM #18
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Luffy
Okay that might be exaggerated, but I'll hear you crouch, or go prone, or something. Point is, this game makes sound whoring the easiest its ever been, except sometimes, it's so easy you hear the footsteps coming from everywhere.

yeah you're right, i was able to soundwhore using my tv speakers
my brother was sitting next to me and he was surprised (i guess because his ears aren't used to looking for those types of sounds)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo