11-14-2013, 02:55 AM #1
FOSCA
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

I want to know if you know of anyway to have the best connection possible because I have a lot of friends I can't join and that can't join me, this has been an ongoing issue and I'm really starting to get irritated by it. I've tried port forwarding and putting my PS3 on a unique ip but I don't know why it doesn't work (Maybe I'm using the wrong ports, I Don't know!). This issue has been there since day 1, It happened when I played Mw2 and Now it happens on Black Ops 2.

When I go on the status list it says I have NAT 2, and on the game it says that my Nat is open but if it is why can't people join me? I have a ZyXEL router model 660HW D1 v2, I've tried to plug it straight to the router to get Nat type 1 but I have read it needs to be plugged in straight to the modem to get the Nat type 1 (Apparently my router is also a modem).

What can I do? I called Centurylink yesterday but they just sent me to an online manual. If you recommend I try port forwarding again please let me know which ports because I've tried so many! or should I invest in a different router?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo