11-15-2013, 08:57 PM #1
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU,

I ask in this section if i should make a good RTE Tool for Ghosts? I have seen many useless Tools over and over. My favorite tool for ghosts is so far Aneras one but i dont like his UI and i might can add more stuff to a own Tool.

I thought i can make it similar to this one
You must login or register to view this content.

What do you think about it?
Post your suggestions Smile
11-15-2013, 08:59 PM #2
ItsMagiicsz
Bounty hunter
Yeah.
11-15-2013, 09:10 PM #3
plazmanu
Bounty hunter
Cool :yes:
11-15-2013, 09:22 PM #4
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by ItsMagiicsz View Post
Yeah.

What do you liked on my Tools cause you want to see one on Ghosts? i want to try to do something new (new style etc) but i dont want to change/remove good things you maybe liked ^^
11-15-2013, 09:27 PM #5
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Hey NGU,

I ask in this section if i should make a good RTE Tool for Ghosts? I have seen many useless Tools over and over. My favorite tool for ghosts is so far Aneras one but i dont like his UI and i might can add more stuff to a own Tool.

I thought i can make it similar to this one
You must login or register to view this content.

What do you think about it?
Post your suggestions Smile

Make a hud elem menu... lol jk but if you feel like you can make a better tool with more options I say go for it. I would like to see a weapons menu in a tool. Maybe double tap too.
11-15-2013, 09:50 PM #6
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by eddie
Make a hud elem menu... lol jk but if you feel like you can make a better tool with more options I say go for it. I would like to see a weapons menu in a tool. Maybe double tap too.

Im download Visual Studio 2013 atm. i think about how to design the tool and what it should contain to make the free tool out yet but i need some ideas :P
A client list will be there for sure but what else then? stats, yeah what more?
11-15-2013, 11:10 PM #7
ItsMagiicsz
Bounty hunter
I believe you should make an all client tool. Similar to your mw2 one. Try to add a couple of mFlags and in game prestiges, that would be impressive. if not just be creative.
11-15-2013, 11:32 PM #8
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by ItsMagiicsz View Post
I believe you should make an all client tool. Similar to your mw2 one. Try to add a couple of mFlags and in game prestiges, that would be impressive. if not just be creative.

thats very basic stuff and will be definitely in the tool but what else? Smile
11-15-2013, 11:42 PM #9
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Well people you can do whatever you guys want rigth now since i will never be playing on ps3 when i got my PS4 , yeah sure realese it .
11-16-2013, 11:14 PM #10
Fatality
1337 H4x0r
Aimbot im tool du Hure <3 haahahah Needa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo