11-15-2013, 11:16 PM #1
Default Avatar
HarryC-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was playing a game and a hacker must have been in the room because players were getting infinite health and no reload, during the game i was kicked and this message showed up.

here is the link to the photo You must login or register to view this content.

is it real? or has the hacker done this to me because i asked him why he would bother hacking?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28042[/ATTACH]

The following user groaned HarryC- for this awful post:

Cien
11-15-2013, 11:34 PM #2
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
Originally posted by HarryC
i was playing a game and a hacker must have been in the room because players were getting infinite health and no reload, during the game i was kicked and this message showed up.

here is the link to the photo You must login or register to view this content.

is it real? or has the hacker done this to me because i asked him why he would bother hacking?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28042[/ATTACH]

Damn that must really suck hope your problem gets fixed

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.
11-15-2013, 11:39 PM #3
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
If you didnt hack , its almost impossible for you to get banned... But that msg seams fake...
11-16-2013, 12:09 AM #4
wumbo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cien View Post
If you didnt hack , its almost impossible for you to get banned... But that msg seams fake...

maybe the hacker did it? lol
11-16-2013, 12:20 AM #5
"For more INFORMATIONS" Plural? If it was official, they would use correct grammar. I'm sure it's fake anyway because of the fact it sayd "days remaining until ban"... It's like giving a hacker 30 days to continue hacking...
11-16-2013, 01:32 AM #6
Default Avatar
HarryC-
Originally posted by rage1547 View Post
"For more INFORMATIONS" Plural? If it was official, they would use correct grammar. I'm sure it's fake anyway because of the fact it sayd "days remaining until ban"... It's like giving a hacker 30 days to continue hacking...

Yeah true, but still this games been rushed so much that this could have been too. but yeah your probably right

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo