12-06-2013, 03:27 AM #1
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know the tactical insertion is in the game, (as seen in infected) so I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to mod the tac insert into my class setup? I ask of this because I am high on the leaderboards for kill confirmed, and collecting your own tags = 250 score rather than the normal 50, so it would help me get a lot higher a lot faster with the tac for my own tags.
12-06-2013, 03:24 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
I know the tactical insertion is in the game, (as seen in infected) so I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to mod the tac insert into my class setup? I ask of this because I am high on the leaderboards for kill confirmed, and collecting your own tags = 250 score rather than the normal 50, so it would help me get a lot higher a lot faster with the tac for my own tags.

from what ive seen its either not possible or no one has found the offset for it
12-12-2013, 08:26 AM #3
aventadeh1998
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
I know the tactical insertion is in the game, (as seen in infected) so I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to mod the tac insert into my class setup? I ask of this because I am high on the leaderboards for kill confirmed, and collecting your own tags = 250 score rather than the normal 50, so it would help me get a lot higher a lot faster with the tac for my own tags.

Dont think its possible yet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo