Post: Problem With 1.05 Debug/Force Host Eboot please help
12-08-2013, 04:19 AM #1
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm having a problem with a eboot I have downloaded. The problem is that when I put it on my game it doesn't let me connect to other people, like my friends and randoms. I have a normal debugged eboot with no force host and it works fine but I need host to do XP lobbies. Also if you need to know more about my problem just ask. If you can help me with this that would be great, just add me on skype at boicegantz. Thanks in Advanced.

The following user thanked TrailMix for this useful post:

zecaben
12-08-2013, 04:36 AM #2
xMrJR
Little One
Originally posted by TRockMan View Post
I'm having a problem with a eboot I have downloaded. The problem is that when I put it on my game it doesn't let me connect to other people, like my friends and randoms. I have a normal debugged eboot with no force host and it works fine but I need host to do XP lobbies. Also if you need to know more about my problem just ask. If you can help me with this that would be great, just add me on skype at boicegantz. Thanks in Advanced.

maybe it's an eboot lower than 1.05 because same happened with me on mw3 i accidently downloaded and 1.23 instead of a 1.24 and nobody could join me it would say "unable to join"
12-08-2013, 04:53 AM #3
Renton
Hurah!
with force host you cant join partys. people have to join you.
12-08-2013, 04:56 AM #4
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah I had the same problem before on Mw3. The thing is that I have tried 2 other eboots like this and they all didn't work.
12-08-2013, 04:57 AM #5
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Renton View Post
with force host you cant join partys. people have to join you.

Nobody could join me either though.

The following user thanked TrailMix for this useful post:

zecaben
12-08-2013, 07:56 AM #6
Renton
Hurah!

go to single player then back to multiplayer. if they cant join have them do the same thing

The following user thanked Renton for this useful post:

TrailMix
12-10-2013, 06:09 AM #7
Default Avatar
Kas

Going back to the main menu turns off the force host kinda. Instead quit game and go back on and your friends too but if it still dont work its your connection or the force host eboot that you using sucks

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

TrailMix

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo