12-19-2013, 07:36 PM #1
poog
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I own 2 PS3's and I just got one Jailbroken again since 2009 and I know the hacking has changed a lot now, I'm curious on how I'm able to host stuff on ghost like RTE's and more. I need a detailed tutorial or something for this cause its confusing now. I just remember back on mw2 you had to swap the hdd0 thing and then do a data transfer to your un-jailbroken ps3 and play online on that. How am I able to do any of this now and is there a good video that explains the process? I'm looking for some help over a skype call or something and I could write it down even.

My PC and PS3 are both wired into my router fyi not sure what else I need or anything I have that ProdG thing but not sure what and how to use it, If anyone could help me with this and get me through it I may be willing to donate to you and also do lifetime services on multiple games, Thank you!

Skype - NGUpoog

The following user thanked poog for this useful post:

Sir Zee
12-20-2013, 07:17 AM #2
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by poog View Post
So I own 2 PS3's and I just got one Jailbroken again since 2009 and I know the hacking has changed a lot now, I'm curious on how I'm able to host stuff on ghost like RTE's and more. I need a detailed tutorial or something for this cause its confusing now. I just remember back on mw2 you had to swap the hdd0 thing and then do a data transfer to your un-jailbroken ps3 and play online on that. How am I able to do any of this now and is there a good video that explains the process? I'm looking for some help over a skype call or something and I could write it down even.

My PC and PS3 are both wired into my router fyi not sure what else I need or anything I have that ProdG thing but not sure what and how to use it, If anyone could help me with this and get me through it I may be willing to donate to you and also do lifetime services on multiple games, Thank you!

Skype - NGUpoog

Hey buddy, im here to answer and help you, Firstly modding has changed alot! let me explain

RTE <-- has made a very big impact on the modding scene. Tools are created everyone ruining game's vice versa!

now you have Dex or Cex? if Dex then you can RTE-RTM also CEX can RTM now too so it's easier now it's the lazy way but it's better

if you'd like to RTM with CEX here's some PUPs You must login or register to view this content.

Get the 4.50 any preferably Habib or Rogero !

now once on cex there's this Few items you need You must login or register to view this content. Download those items. should include tut

now if you have any other questions pm me friend! quote me if i helped you so we can get a Staff member to close this thread Smile

sorry i didn't include to much.
12-20-2013, 12:53 PM #3
poog
Grunt
I have a 4.46 Rebug Dex PS3 and the guy said I can host ghosts on 4.46 or something Idk I been watching videos and he installed ps3ITA for me already and more so I think I will just have to connect the things and all but don't I have to uses another PS3 to get online so my jailbroken one does not get banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo