01-03-2014, 04:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i want to make a service, but first i must jailbreak my ps3.

Q1 - Can someone help me get started with all this and recommendations for best cfw and cex, because i used to have 3.55 jailbreak on the same ps3 back in 2008 or 2009 something like that for mw2 but that was easy now it seems hard.

Q2 - I know a guy that can downgrade for me, can anyone recommend the best software version and he recommends rogero or rebug?

Q3 - How do you prevent yourself from getting banned, also i heard there is a program that changes console id, so if sony bans your console, you can just change your id and then you unbanned it,
01-03-2014, 06:47 PM #2
For question three you can get free console ids from website the free ones usually last four a couple hours. If you buy a private id it lasts minimum for a month. And if you are account banned but you have a working console id just make a new account. I'm sure people can answer the other questions I just don't want to give you wrong information. Good luck. Add me on skype masterkelpz for anything else.
01-03-2014, 09:46 PM #3
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by kev4330 View Post
So i want to make a service, but first i must jailbreak my ps3.

Q1 - Can someone help me get started with all this and recommendations for best cfw and cex, because i used to have 3.55 jailbreak on the same ps3 back in 2008 or 2009 something like that for mw2 but that was easy now it seems hard.

Q2 - I know a guy that can downgrade for me, can anyone recommend the best software version and he recommends rogero or rebug?

Q3 - How do you prevent yourself from getting banned, also i heard there is a program that changes console id, so if sony bans your console, you can just change your id and then you unbanned it,

Hello buddy, Im here to help you. with your questions.
1.You must login or register to view this content.

There's Loads of Firmwares to choose from. i rec Rogero or using Dex. But rec Cex since you're new CFW user.

Don't Mod any new games! and when choosing to use your multiman etc make sure you're offline!

Hope this helps you.
01-04-2014, 03:17 AM #4
Haley
docters & repco
Q1: The best CFW that I would recommend is DEX Firmware. Mainly anything that is above Dex 4.21, only if you'd like to get online.

Q2: Have him downgrade to 3.55, and then put on as I said before DEX.

Q3: There's always a possibility to get banned, so try to keep yourself under the radar. If you do get banned, you are going to need a new console ID which are not sold on here, but can be found in a lot of other places.

Any other questions, let me know.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo