01-17-2014, 03:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone how's it going?
Im spanki, I recently purchased a RTM, I went playing after a few games RTM backfired and took me to prestige 11th. That sucks because I really don't want that, I pmed the guy which gave me the service. First message he didnt reply and after that he had a full inbox. Can anyone give me suggestions or ways to fix it?

Ps: I do not have money to purchase another service. So please do not suggest that^^

All suggestions are welcomed, thanks in advance! Cheers
01-18-2014, 10:27 AM #11
Bump, please someone help me fix iy
01-18-2014, 10:53 AM #12
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Who did the service for you?ask them to re-do it, or I can ask for you if they don't. This has happened to me before when I used to do services as well so I know you're not lying... 10th would bump up to 11th after a few kills somehow. Who was it?I can talk to them per your request and ask them to get you back to 10th Smile. Just PM me and let me know, or quote me so I know you replied.
01-18-2014, 11:46 AM #13
Originally posted by Sal View Post
Who did the service for you?ask them to re-do it, or I can ask for you if they don't. This has happened to me before when I used to do services as well so I know you're not lying... 10th would bump up to 11th after a few kills somehow. Who was it?I can talk to them per your request and ask them to get you back to 10th Smile. Just PM me and let me know, or quote me so I know you replied.

I've tried talking to him, he does not reply on his posts because I cannot quote him, he has full inbox, same for the private messaging
01-18-2014, 11:51 AM #14
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by SpankiMoDz View Post
I've tried talking to him, he does not reply on his posts because I cannot quote him, he has full inbox, same for the private messaging

i'll do it for you for free :angel: (if anyone else sees this post its only for him cuz i feel his pain lol)
psn xTurntUpLobbiez
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 01-18-2014 at 11:57 AM.
01-18-2014, 12:08 PM #15
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
i'll do it for you for free :angel: (if anyone else sees this post its only for him cuz i feel his pain lol)
psn xTurntUpLobbiez

You're awsome! Ill pm you my info in a sec thank you sooo much!
01-20-2014, 03:57 PM #16
Basically you have to get 10th go offline and come back on the game and get a kill and all your stats will show.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo