01-31-2014, 08:10 AM #1
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU,

During November, RTE'd my Ghosts account. I played a very few games for Ghosts. I have been on the account that was RTE'd for Ghosts many, many times after I got it got RTE'd to play other games since Ghosts WAS shit. Then recently, I decided to unbox my PS4 and Ghosts for PS4. I do all those stuff where I have to update my PS4, get the latest patch for Ghosts, make an account etc.
I done all that. I buy PS Plus for 1 year. When I go to start playing, I come up to the screen where I am in the online menu; Create a Soldier, Barracks, Find Match etc..

I go and find a gamemode, I click on TDM (I also clicked on other ones).
Then, before it finds a game for me, the game brings me back to the menu and says:
Error getting persistent data; see console

FYI, I think it was see console or set console. Somewhere along those lines.

Someone please help. I really want to play on my PS4 for once.

Thanks so much..

Btw, if no one knows how to fix it, can someone RTE for me a new account? Please??
Last edited by Alan. ; 01-31-2014 at 08:14 AM.
01-31-2014, 08:21 AM #2
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
Lol i think you to contact support but then your gonna be account checked that means banned

thats what i am thinking atm

Hope You Solve it
01-31-2014, 08:26 AM #3
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 7785
Lol i think you to contact support but then your gonna be account checked that means banned

thats what i am thinking atm

Hope You Solve it

Nah. wasn't able to solve it. O well, what a waste of money. Lost $70 to something stupid which instead I could of spent on weeks worth of food..
Hey, can you do a free recovery for me? If you can't dw. Thanks anyways..
01-31-2014, 08:49 AM #4
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alan. View Post
Nah. wasn't able to solve it. O well, what a waste of money. Lost $70 to something stupid which instead I could of spent on weeks worth of food..
Hey, can you do a free recovery for me? If you can't dw. Thanks anyways..

Does it work on other accounts?
01-31-2014, 08:52 AM #5
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sir
Does it work on other accounts?

Yeah, but so far, only legit accounts. I just made a new account. And got a free 14 day trial. Worked fine..
01-31-2014, 08:59 AM #6
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Yeah, but so far, only legit accounts. I just made a new account. And got a free 14 day trial. Worked fine..

Well i'd be glad to reset your account on ghost. but sadly we have to wait as the new update is out. :fa: give it like 2 days
01-31-2014, 09:30 AM #7
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sir
Well i'd be glad to reset your account on ghost. but sadly we have to wait as the new update is out. :fa: give it like 2 days

Okk Happy
01-31-2014, 10:15 AM #8
Well that is a bummer for you lol. Sorry to hear it.
01-31-2014, 06:20 PM #9
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Hi NGU,

During November, RTE'd my Ghosts account. I played a very few games for Ghosts. I have been on the account that was RTE'd for Ghosts many, many times after I got it got RTE'd to play other games since Ghosts WAS shit. Then recently, I decided to unbox my PS4 and Ghosts for PS4. I do all those stuff where I have to update my PS4, get the latest patch for Ghosts, make an account etc.
I done all that. I buy PS Plus for 1 year. When I go to start playing, I come up to the screen where I am in the online menu; Create a Soldier, Barracks, Find Match etc..

I go and find a gamemode, I click on TDM (I also clicked on other ones).
Then, before it finds a game for me, the game brings me back to the menu and says:
Error getting persistent data; see console

FYI, I think it was see console or set console. Somewhere along those lines.

Someone please help. I really want to play on my PS4 for once.

Thanks so much..

Btw, if no one knows how to fix it, can someone RTE for me a new account? Please??

I have the same problem, i have spent near enough all day looking for a solution, but i have had no luck.
01-31-2014, 10:31 PM #10
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by OM
Well that is a bummer for you lol. Sorry to hear it.

Yeah :|

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo