08-09-2014, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I've been scammed by a member of the NGU community. I'm assuming his name is Bradley as his Skype is 'Bradley3971'. I also have his mobile number thanks to Skype (I will not give that out unless a moderator requires it for any reason). I also have the entire Skype conversation to prove that I was scammed. My service was not complete after already paying him $5 for a promised service. I just want his Elite membership terminated more or less for what he did. Jinsul-Mods is his NGU username (LINK You must login or register to view this content.).

I hope a moderator can see this and if people can report him also, it would be much appreciated. I don't really know how NGU works so I apologize.

To Moderators: I do have the entire Skype conversation if you require proof as well as the account where the service was not completed on. PM me if you need any details, thank you.
08-09-2014, 03:40 PM #2
Reported Enzo

The following user thanked GhostServices for this useful post:

VindictiveCross
08-09-2014, 05:53 PM #3
Thank you very much! Smile
08-10-2014, 06:17 AM #4
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
Definitely reported. That's not cool at all to scam under any circumstances.
08-12-2014, 02:20 AM #5
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by VindictiveCross View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I've been scammed by a member of the NGU community. I'm assuming his name is Bradley as his Skype is 'Bradley3971'. I also have his mobile number thanks to Skype (I will not give that out unless a moderator requires it for any reason). I also have the entire Skype conversation to prove that I was scammed. My service was not complete after already paying him $5 for a promised service. I just want his Elite membership terminated more or less for what he did. Jinsul-Mods is his NGU username (LINK You must login or register to view this content.).

I hope a moderator can see this and if people can report him also, it would be much appreciated. I don't really know how NGU works so I apologize.

To Moderators: I do have the entire Skype conversation if you require proof as well as the account where the service was not completed on. PM me if you need any details, thank you.

Sorry this happened to you. It's always good to look around on ngu for service's before just jumping on one. I hope scammers stop, or all of them get caught. Better luck to you for your next service.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo