08-13-2014, 05:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone Smile
I've just managed to get my jailbroke ps3 set up to go online etc just need a hand/info what to do next to get mods for black ops 1 and 2? (Mainly 2) all I want is godmode and unlimited ammo maybe super jump Winky Winky lol any help or info would be great and to the person/s who help there will be something in it for the one who gives/helps me with what I want Smile thank you all
08-13-2014, 05:16 PM #2
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by zman1986 View Post
Hey everyone Smile
I've just managed to get my jailbroke ps3 set up to go online etc just need a hand/info what to do next to get mods for black ops 1 and 2? (Mainly 2) all I want is godmode and unlimited ammo maybe super jump Winky Winky lol any help or info would be great and to the person/s who help there will be something in it for the one who gives/helps me with what I want Smile thank you all

ok first you need to determine wheather you are on cex or dex?.. what firmware are you on?Gobble
08-13-2014, 05:17 PM #3
It's on cex buddy
08-14-2014, 04:23 AM #4
Dowload cappi 2.5 and use you can use this tool You must login or register to view this content. download it and for super jump and stuff you need a force host eboot.
08-15-2014, 04:43 AM #5
Originally posted by zman1986 View Post
Hey everyone Smile

Wrong Section buddy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo