08-16-2015, 02:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU!
Recently i bought the classic ghost pack in COD Ghost.
After Purchase ----> Download & Install The DLC ----> When i go to create soldier and check, its still LOCK! Can someone help me?
08-16-2015, 11:28 PM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by wwwvvwww View Post
Hey NGU!
Recently i bought the classic ghost pack in COD Ghost.
After Purchase ----> Download & Install The DLC ----> When i go to create soldier and check, its still LOCK! Can someone help me?

You probably bought the wrong region for it.

Either that or you have installed the wrong version.

It will be one of these answers. However 99.99% of the time you won't get a refund or replacement so you will probably have to buy it again.

Check the region code of the game and the region code of the DLC if they match then contact Sony otherwise there's little you can do.
08-17-2015, 05:54 AM #3
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
You probably bought the wrong region for it.

Either that or you have installed the wrong version.

It will be one of these answers. However 99.99% of the time you won't get a refund or replacement so you will probably have to buy it again.

Check the region code of the game and the region code of the DLC if they match then contact Sony otherwise there's little you can do.

My game dics is Blas/R3 is correct. Im from asian. Btw how to check region code of DLC?
08-17-2015, 12:12 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by wwwvvwww View Post
My game dics is Blas/R3 is correct. Im from asian. Btw how to check region code of DLC?

When you are in the PS Store have a look for the DLC usually it should say something on there.

If your on a PS3 then go to Game Data and if you can see 2 different CoD Ghosts file then that may mean you have installed a different DLC to check press /\ (Triangle) and then choose information and it should say there. (Look at the size's and compare the smaller one should be the game and also have a update number where as the larger one will be the DLC)

If you have already bought it when you downloaded it did it come with several different versions? As in when you went to download did it show you a list of versions to download because it should have said on them which region it was for. If it did try and re-download them but look for your region code.

This is a lot easier to check with CFW but nether the less it is not impossible.

Or the other way if it is the correct region then have you activated the console for that account? For example if you bought it off a different account you would need to log into it and activate it (if you are using a PS4 then you would need to set it as the primary console however if your game sharing then this may disable the other persons PS4 until they set it as primary again this may need to be tested as I have no idea)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo