03-15-2013, 03:45 PM #1
Ben
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

The long awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 is here. The technological giant released the phone in New York City last night. The phone itself is incredibly thin and light. It's thinner but not lighter than the iPhone 5. It is 7.9 mm thin which is astounding considering what tech there is inside it. The phone packs a Octo-core Exynos 5 (Eight core) CPU clocked at 1.9GHz, with the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro being used in some territories. It also has 2GB of RAM, which is almost standard to high end smartphones like this. The phone comes in 3 variants, a 16GB, 32GB or 64GB models. There is a Micro SD slot which can add up to an extra 64GB of storage. Due to its' size, Samsung have been able to include a bigger battery inside the phone. The battery is 2,600MAh which should be more than enough to get your through a whole day of heavy usage.

The Galaxy SIV has an incredible Full HD 1080p Super Amoled display. This screen is super bright and vibrant and can reproduce a great amount of colours, it should also have great viewing angles. The screen is a whopping 5 Inches. Which is much bigger than it's soon-outdated competitor, the iPhone 5 and even the Nexus 4.

The phone will also support 4G LTE for super fast internet speeds on the go. It also has a wide variety of Wi-Fi frequencies.

You must login or register to view this content.

The camera on the SIV is equally brilliant, packing a ton of new features. The camera sensor is a 13 Mega pixel sensor which can take some great shots. The front facing camera is only 2 mega pixels but should be able to take some decent shots and videos for video chat. There are some many new features, it's hard to name them all! One significant upgrade is the "Dual Camera" mode, which let's you take a picture of video with both the front and back camera at the same time. This will be great for video chats so that the person on the other line can see everybody in-front of the camera, and behind the camera.

So what do you think about Samsung's new flagship device? Will you be getting it?

The following 6 users say thank you to Ben for this useful post:

Jared, Mango_Knife, Toke, Nubz, PrimeCreated, Redadski
04-16-2013, 06:18 PM #11
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Each new phone in that series gets better and better. Lovely design with some amazing hardware on top of android.
04-17-2013, 05:14 PM #12
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Nothing exciting happened with this. No news coverage about people waiting in line. Like ya know...the massive amounts of crowds for Apple products. :megusta:

So you're saying you'll only buy a phone because it is popular?
04-18-2013, 07:43 PM #13
sawyer928
Pokemon Trainer
s4 is beastly. got the s3 lte. and i love it. ill end up getting and "s5" if its ever released when im due to upgrade that is.
04-20-2013, 11:50 AM #14
if i must buy a phone i will not take the s4 but the HTC one Winky Winky
04-23-2013, 08:09 PM #15
livefrom434
Save Point
I have Galaxy 1 still and have not even found a reason to move to another phone in all reality a bigger screen and more features of course but G1 was the best thing I have ever bought. I think its about to time to retire it, I have dropped the phone like 100 times and no cracking of screen, downloaded GB of files and still runs like a top. I do not have alot of apps as they do not appeal to me. But this 4 has me ready to make a move.
04-23-2013, 09:00 PM #16
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I do not like the design, the only negative that I have for it. Its too similar too the Note 2 I think personally.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo