04-08-2013, 04:34 PM #1
Gommy
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure where to put this, seen a few things on youtube but id rather ask here first.

What can i actually do with my Nexus 7 Tablet?

Please move if its in the wrong section. And also quote as i never read this section.
04-09-2013, 03:03 AM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Gommy View Post
Not sure where to put this, seen a few things on youtube but id rather ask here first.

What can i actually do with my Nexus 7 Tablet?

Please move if its in the wrong section. And also quote as i never read this section.

A lot of things, read, play games, use it as a remote, watch movies, draw, Root it; In the end it's really depends on your taste. I rooted my Samsung note 10.1 to have more control over it and more games but I don't play on it much so I gave it to my sister. Also If you do root most Tablet does not allow you to update if you do forcing you to factory restore it just to update <-- Just a heads up
04-09-2013, 11:49 AM #3
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
A lot of things, read, play games, use it as a remote, watch movies, draw, Root it; In the end it's really depends on your taste. I rooted my Samsung note 10.1 to have more control over it and more games but I don't play on it much so I gave it to my sister. Also If you do root most Tablet does not allow you to update if you do forcing you to factory restore it just to update <-- Just a heads up

Right im pretty new to this as ive never had a tablet before lol, What is Rooting? Is it similar to jailbraking?
04-09-2013, 11:59 AM #4
Alt
Banned
Right im pretty new to this as ive never had a tablet before lol, What is Rooting? Is it similar to jailbraking?

Yes its like jailbraking.

Have a read on these;

You must login or register to view this content.

04-09-2013, 03:12 PM #5
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Yes its like jailbraking.

Have a read on these;

Thanks for your reply ALT. Would it be possible if you could post a link of how to root? I know theres many out there but id be much more satisfied to try rooting from a mods link lol.

Regards,
Owen.Smile
04-09-2013, 03:23 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Thanks for your reply ALT. Would it be possible if you could post a link of how to root? I know theres many out there but id be much more satisfied to try rooting from a mods link lol.

Regards,
Owen.Smile

I would trust this

I'v never rooted before, so back it all up just in case. Better safe then sorry right?
04-09-2013, 03:27 PM #7
Gommy
I’m too L33T
I would trust this

I'v never rooted before, so back it all up just in case. Better safe then sorry right?

Thanks alot, yes indeed, always better to be safe than sorry Smile
04-09-2013, 03:50 PM #8
ANI$H
Banned
tablets are fun to play games and draw stuff also people use tablets for graphics sometimes
04-09-2013, 06:04 PM #9
Gommy
I’m too L33T
I would trust this

Thanks for all your help, completely rooted my Nexus 7 successfully now, thanks for your help! :Sad Awesomehappycry:
04-09-2013, 06:39 PM #10
Alt
Banned
Thanks for all your help, completely rooted my Nexus 7 successfully now, thanks for your help! :Sad Awesomehappycry:

Well done! Smile

I'll close this thread now. If you need any help, I'll try help you the best I can.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo