04-17-2013, 02:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've noticed(not on here specifically) but lots of the android forums that people complain about the RAZR's and RAZR MAXX's.(NON HD) I really don't know why.. Does anyone have any complaints about it?
Just want to see what the fuss is all about.
My only fuss is the recent Official update made me a little mad because of the general graphic updates it had.
04-19-2013, 03:06 AM #11
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Toke View Post
it was the same as the Maxx HD just a not as large battery, had same internals as a US spec GS3, and he wasnt talking about HD phones

Ahh Idk Im Getting The HTC One It Looks/Sounds Beast Or The HTC One SV
You must login or register to view this content.
04-19-2013, 03:09 AM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by CorruptModder
Ahh Idk Im Getting The HTC One It Looks/Sounds Beast Or The HTC One SV
You must login or register to view this content.

get what you want, i wouldnt get the first batches though they will have issues
04-24-2013, 02:54 AM #13
TBH, I don't care enough about the HD versions of the MAXX or RAZR in general to even buy it. Let alone to upgrade to it. LOL Fuck that. Buying a phone outright is retarded unless you are keeping your unlimited data with Verizon or AT&T :P Though were I live AT&T doesn't have shit for service, nor for many of the places I travel to for work.(Unlike their supposed commercials say[yes I have owned a AT&T phone for about 4 months; canceled contract from shitty service/drops in service etc.])
05-08-2013, 12:01 AM #14
Silent-Violent
Italian Mob Boss
I know this phone is quite old, but i autally just bought one off of craiglist. I was using an iphone 4 but didnt like it at all. Especially with the new jelly bean update this is reltively nice, ive been using it for about a month now and havent ran into any problems or bugs. No complaints here!!!!

Originally posted by RedBK View Post
I've noticed(not on here specifically) but lots of the android forums that people complain about the RAZR's and RAZR MAXX's.(NON HD) I really don't know why.. Does anyone have any complaints about it?
Just want to see what the fuss is all about.
My only fuss is the recent Official update made me a little mad because of the general graphic updates it had.
05-08-2013, 10:33 PM #15
Originally posted by Violent View Post
I know this phone is quite old, but i autally just bought one off of craiglist. I was using an iphone 4 but didnt like it at all. Especially with the new jelly bean update this is reltively nice, ive been using it for about a month now and havent ran into any problems or bugs. No complaints here!!!!

It's really not that old. Atleast I thought it was maybe a year or so old now? I actually hate the Jelly Bean update. It just doesn't mesh with me for some reason. I liked the way my icons looked and I would prefer to have them back but I don't want to attempt to root this phone until either A. my contract is up or B. I cancel my contract. I don't want to fuck it up by not reading through all the steps or either breaking my phone after I root it.(I know you can unroot and hide *all* traces of rooting). I've literally been through TWO OtterBox Defender cases now from the type of work I do. So.... :P
> I literally dropped it off a roof and only managed to scratch the OtterBox so they are definitely durable. I broke the first one, and got the second one. Now I have managed to break off a side clip that holds the case together. Gotta go talk to OtterBox now to see if I can get a replacement.... Again....
05-09-2013, 08:04 PM #16
Silent-Violent
Italian Mob Boss
Ya otterbox is usually good with customer service, even exagerate your situation alittle and they'll for sure replace it

It's really not that old. Atleast I thought it was maybe a year or so old now? I actually hate the Jelly Bean update. It just doesn't mesh with me for some reason. I liked the way my icons looked and I would prefer to have them back but I don't want to attempt to root this phone until either A. my contract is up or B. I cancel my contract. I don't want to fuck it up by not reading through all the steps or either breaking my phone after I root it.(I know you can unroot and hide *all* traces of rooting). I've literally been through TWO OtterBox Defender cases now from the type of work I do. So.... :P
> I literally dropped it off a roof and only managed to scratch the OtterBox so they are definitely durable. I broke the first one, and got the second one. Now I have managed to break off a side clip that holds the case together. Gotta go talk to OtterBox now to see if I can get a replacement.... Again....
05-09-2013, 09:47 PM #17
Originally posted by Violent View Post
Ya otterbox is usually good with customer service, even exagerate your situation alittle and they'll for sure replace it

Yeah, they are. Verizon replaced my first one for me though, and the second was overnighted to me from OB, pretty awesome. I have yet to actually do anything about the case. LOL. I'm just lazy.
05-09-2013, 11:14 PM #18
Silent-Violent
Italian Mob Boss
Yeah, they are. Verizon replaced my first one for me though, and the second was overnighted to me from OB, pretty awesome. I have yet to actually do anything about the case. LOL. I'm just lazy.

We all get like that lol, let me know how it goes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo