04-21-2013, 09:41 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Android comes to notebooks and tablets ?
Could be Intel has been hinting at lower price points for a range of notebooks to tablets, couple vendors have been saying may see something soon. It all started due to a talk from Bay Trail, going on how important low price points are. He also started to talk about alternative operating systems being used by Intel new atom chipset and the Bay Trail.
OEM's have been annoyed at windows for some time with sales declining after windows 8 on top of an overall decline for some time.
Android books by 2014 maybe.

Bad news you installed malware

'Bad News' malware has been found in a range of apps on the google play store. The Google system for checking was tricked the apps put out an update which added the malware coded designed to farm information. All the apps effected have been removed from the google play store until further notice. Lookout Mobile Security posted the details of the apps on their company blog after forwarding it to google.

HTC one released! US only for now :(

Tweetdeck is going to disappear from the google play store with support cut off on the 7th of may.

Which came first android phone or camera?
The android was designed for a smart camera but it changed direction after the phone market took off. The camera market slowing down meant the team redesigned the OS, rebuilt it for the phone market 5 months after showing off the camera version. With android growing on a number of devices the team believes it did the right thing.

That news for April, no source links unless people want them. Playing around with my thread format also if you like it let me know.
04-22-2013, 02:13 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Android comes to notebooks and tablets ?
Could be Intel has been hinting at lower price points for a range of notebooks to tablets, couple vendors have been saying may see something soon. It all started due to a talk from Bay Trail, going on how important low price points are. He also started to talk about alternative operating systems being used by Intel new atom chipset and the Bay Trail.
OEM's have been annoyed at windows for some time with sales declining after windows 8 on top of an overall decline for some time.
Android books by 2014 maybe.

Bad news you installed malware

'Bad News' malware has been found in a range of apps on the google play store. The Google system for checking was tricked the apps put out an update which added the malware coded designed to farm information. All the apps effected have been removed from the google play store until further notice. Lookout Mobile Security posted the details of the apps on their company blog after forwarding it to google.

HTC one released! US only for now :(

Tweetdeck is going to disappear from the google play store with support cut off on the 7th of may.

Which came first android phone or camera?
The android was designed for a smart camera but it changed direction after the phone market took off. The camera market slowing down meant the team redesigned the OS, rebuilt it for the phone market 5 months after showing off the camera version. With android growing on a number of devices the team believes it did the right thing.

That news for April, no source links unless people want them. Playing around with my thread format also if you like it let me know.

great stuff but it isn't the end on April yet tears and android works best on touchscreen, i think intel will be powering Chromebooks which they already do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo