04-22-2013, 10:12 AM #1
Cygevo
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Smile

I have a Samsung GT6200 and as i'm sure you know when we connect our devices it will charge the battery
Is there a way to make it not charge when it's usb connected ? I'm afraid it will damage the battery because when i want to copy some file it only takes about 5 mins and then when i'm done surely i unplug the usb cable, so it's 5 min charging and when i want to copy something again it's 5 min charging again and again, i hear charging like that will damage the battery

Thanks Smile
04-22-2013, 10:25 AM #2
SoPure
Banned
i dont think so because it has to connect to the power source im assuming computer to transfer and it charges it so i dont think so. just transfer all ur files at once n let it fully charge
04-22-2013, 10:28 AM #3
Cygevo
Haxor!
Originally posted by SoPure View Post
i dont think so because it has to connect to the power source im assuming computer to transfer and it charges it so i dont think so. just transfer all ur files at once n let it fully charge

Thanks for the answer
04-22-2013, 10:30 AM #4
SoPure
Banned
no problem man just all i could think of not the smartest might wanna ask someone else too lol
04-22-2013, 09:26 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Cygevo View Post
Hi Smile

I have a Samsung GT6200 and as i'm sure you know when we connect our devices it will charge the battery
Is there a way to make it not charge when it's usb connected ? I'm afraid it will damage the battery because when i want to copy some file it only takes about 5 mins and then when i'm done surely i unplug the usb cable, so it's 5 min charging and when i want to copy something again it's 5 min charging again and again, i hear charging like that will damage the battery

Thanks Smile

it wont damage the battery, only if you leave it plugged in for like a a night when it has a full battery everynight for like a year or 2
04-23-2013, 01:49 AM #6
Cygevo
Haxor!
Good to hear that Smile Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo