04-24-2013, 06:10 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So my iPhone 4 Contract ends in August and im moving to Android i just cant stand to be with the same boring iOS for another 2 years on contract...

But i dont know what to get at the moment im more towards the Xperia Z in white, Ive looked at reviews, videos of both phones then seem about the same but yea

Xperia Z Points i like same glass design as my iPhone 4 kinda, Full 1080p screen, fully waterproof, im sure i can think of more later on

HTC One points, 1080p Screen i think it has a tiny bit higher PPI, Blink feed or what ever its called mmm meh not really into that, but that camera placement WHYYYY is it slap bang in the middle, Why not put it in the top left/right like most other phones.

Anyway what should i get remember i still have 3/4months left to decide.

oh and dont say get the S4 i hate the build quality of them, plus just watched The Verges full review of it yea its good and fast but that plastic design =Z
04-24-2013, 11:29 AM #2
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
I thinking of getting the HTC One. Check out the video.

Originally posted by Leia

So my iPhone 4 Contract ends in August and im moving to Android i just cant stand to be with the same boring iOS for another 2 years on contract...

But i dont know what to get at the moment im more towards the Xperia Z in white, Ive looked at reviews, videos of both phones then seem about the same but yea

Xperia Z Points i like same glass design as my iPhone 4 kinda, Full 1080p screen, fully waterproof, im sure i can think of more later on

HTC One points, 1080p Screen i think it has a tiny bit higher PPI, Blink feed or what ever its called mmm meh not really into that, but that camera placement WHYYYY is it slap bang in the middle, Why not put it in the top left/right like most other phones.

oh and dont say get the S4 i hate the build quality of them, plus just watched The Verges full review of it yea its good and fast but that plastic design =Z
04-24-2013, 12:51 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Leia

z because as you said its cheaper, still a great phone, and its fully waterproof which can be handy, its best you go to a store and demo both them before u chose
04-28-2013, 02:11 AM #4
Trout
Banned
HTC One, the Z has horrible viewing angles, you'd have a much more quality experience with the One.
04-28-2013, 03:02 AM #5
iBored

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo