05-09-2013, 12:21 PM #1
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys. I have an AT&T Atrix 4g on a Straight Talk plan, so I DO NOT have a plan. This makes things diddcult when buyign a new phone, because I have to buy for full retail price. recently, my phone has been overheating in the CPU/GPU area (Not battery) and I'm worried it will die soon, so I'm looking for a new phone. My price range is $100-250 TOPS. I was looking at the Galaxy S2, but I would like your opinion on this. What are some good and cheap phones at full retail price that are similar or better than the Atrix 4g? Also, here's the spec for the Atrix: You must login or register to view this content.
THANKS Happy

Edit: I am looking for a phone with decent front/back camera ( 8MP back, front >2 MP Camera) and good RAM/CPU.
Last edited by Absolute Zero ; 05-09-2013 at 12:26 PM.
05-09-2013, 01:39 PM #2
Doodle
Little One
Originally posted by JHD
Hi guys. I have an AT&T Atrix 4g on a Straight Talk plan, so I DO NOT have a plan. This makes things diddcult when buyign a new phone, because I have to buy for full retail price. recently, my phone has been overheating in the CPU/GPU area (Not battery) and I'm worried it will die soon, so I'm looking for a new phone. My price range is $100-250 TOPS. I was looking at the Galaxy S2, but I would like your opinion on this. What are some good and cheap phones at full retail price that are similar or better than the Atrix 4g? Also, here's the spec for the Atrix: You must login or register to view this content.
THANKS Happy

Edit: I am looking for a phone with decent front/back camera ( 8MP back, front >2 MP Camera) and good RAM/CPU.

htc one s?
05-09-2013, 05:23 PM #3
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by xDoodleMoDz View Post
htc one s?

That's a pretty nice phone actually, but I decided to go for an Iphone 4 right now. Im really into modding and hacking on anything I can, and with an Iphone you get the JB which unlocks alot of awesome things you can do. Its the same way with Android, but I just don't find ROOT as cool and exciting as Jailbreak, you know?
05-09-2013, 06:27 PM #4
Doodle
Little One
Originally posted by JHD
That's a pretty nice phone actually, but I decided to go for an Iphone 4 right now. Im really into modding and hacking on anything I can, and with an Iphone you get the JB which unlocks alot of awesome things you can do. Its the same way with Android, but I just don't find ROOT as cool and exciting as Jailbreak, you know?

yeah i understand i had an htc one s but i didnt like root so much ._. now i have an jailbroken iphone 4 which is muuch better Smile
05-09-2013, 07:46 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by JHD
Hi guys. I have an AT&T Atrix 4g on a Straight Talk plan, so I DO NOT have a plan. This makes things diddcult when buyign a new phone, because I have to buy for full retail price. recently, my phone has been overheating in the CPU/GPU area (Not battery) and I'm worried it will die soon, so I'm looking for a new phone. My price range is $100-250 TOPS. I was looking at the Galaxy S2, but I would like your opinion on this. What are some good and cheap phones at full retail price that are similar or better than the Atrix 4g? Also, here's the spec for the Atrix: You must login or register to view this content.
THANKS Happy

just get a nexus 4
05-10-2013, 01:26 AM #6
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by xDoodleMoDz View Post
yeah i understand i had an htc one s but i didnt like root so much ._. now i have an jailbroken iphone 4 which is muuch better Smile

I feel man, I love the available tweaks/mods you can do with Cydia on JB.
05-17-2013, 10:58 PM #7
Nickolas47
Vault dweller
i recommend you galaxy s3 its perfect and now that s4 is out the prize is reduced
05-17-2013, 11:08 PM #8
I would save for Lumia 290 or 295 *drools* that low light camera is really incredible, i'll say good for concerts

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo