07-02-2013, 05:39 AM #1
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

If you just bought your new Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 and you will be impressed with your investment. Jelly bean version 4.2.2 of the Android smartphone operating system, you can transport the shopper to go ahead and update your information from the internet.

You can immediately start to phone and e-mail accounts, and it is agreed to and set up all the necessary applications to the home. You can also update from Samsung that is available, install it before. Now that you are pleased with the performance, if you want to.

UH-Oh! You have to find a method had to be one of the easiest to go through a lot of online websites. But the older version of the operating system was working. Unfortunately, you already have the latest firmware version from the internet to have been updated. Now that you have your smartphone version of the show or not it is rooted in the old manner "I9500XXUAMDK", as the structure. So, you do not have your S4 has revolutionized how?

Samsung Galaxy S4 rooting there are a lot of websites to help consumers, but many of which have been blocked by any of Samsung's operating system, to the old methods. S4 for the new version number "XXUAMDK" and the old method of construction can not be easily established. This version is great for you, we can easily show you how. So let's get started.

First, you can use the Galaxy S4 I9500 (Exynos version) and I9505 (Qualcomm version) confirm that. You can also boot screen, or you can make it through the "Settings -> More -> About device". Check your build number here too - in the last few digits as "XXUAMDK" reflect. For rooting your phone you need to get ready now. And for this you need to enable USB debugging mode. But the new operating system or settings are enabled by default, the "Developer options" does not exist. This is enabled by default, "about the device," you can click on the "No Build", scroll down to see.

Now you see on the screen counting down some of the messages to enable the developer to build the number of options to keep control on the ground constantly. After a period of time, you can "developer mode" is enabled, you will see a message in the information. Developer options available that you can find by clicking the field. Click the toggle switch to the right of it to enable it.

Now the "debug" section under the head, and the "USB debugging" is enabled. Finally, the "Security" options, go to the field in order to install third-party applications "unknown sources" and then click on the. Your phone is now rooted, however, is ready. Now we all need to download two files from the Internet and are a regular user. Download the following files from the link

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. The PC is required to identify the drivers for your phone.

You must login or register to view this content. This will help you flash your phone to access the files on the two.

You must login or register to view this content.Samsung SGS4 need to replace the kernel is a secure kernel is a single stage, you have to phone. It features a built-in auto rooting.

You must login or register to view this content.If you flash this ROM to install on your phone and need to take a backup of your existing operating system to facilitate recovery.

Rooting the amount (less in fact), it will take 10 minutes once you have the space. Start of So.

Preparing phone: Create a folder on your desktop and you unzip the downloaded files into the folder. Your SGS4 off, wait a few seconds. Now with the button and the "home button", "Volume Down" button, and keeping down the two buttons, press the power button. Samsung logo on the screen, you can release the buttons. You can download the mode that it was the phone, and the "volume up" button to see a message asking you to continue by pressing. Go ahead and press the volume up button once. Flashed the new files to your phone to download mode now and ready to go.

Flashing and rooting: plug USB cable to the phone and PC. Windows will now install the necessary drivers for the phone. All the driver has to wait for a while until the installation work. Now you can download your files for rooting to open the folder. Odin, double-click on the executable file. Odin, and you will start flashing and ready for the user to connect the phone to see. To ensure this, the "ISad Awesome COM": it is written "(ComXX) 0" to be a light blue color. (XX can be any number of PC and PC varies from the note).

By Odin on your phone and is ready for the states. Now the button "PDA" and click on the folder you want to store the downloaded files on your desktop from the file "GT-I9500_AdamKernel.V1.2.Odin.tar" button. Next, check the boxes "auto system reboots", "F. Reset Time" and "PDA" and the rest of the inspection to ensure that not only the check boxes. "Start Button" hit a double check. Everything runs fine and to see if there are errors in the lower left side of the "Message" box, see.

This process may take a few seconds, Viola! The phone should reboot on its own. After the phone restarts, you "superuser" refer to the application must be installed and the phone is already established automatically by the kernel. To ensure that the phone has been successfully rooted, superuser permissions (such Titanuim backup, ROM Manager, or root explorer) is required, and you should be prompted for root access to download any application.

CWM Recovery Flash: Now that the fate of your phone, you will be flashed to the recovery utility. Before and after the procedure is very simple and you will have the same steps. On the phone down, put it down, and the download mode, and continue to be the beginning of Odin.

This time, PDA button and then click on the file "recovery - clockwork-6.0.3.2-i9500.tar.md5" button. Once again, check the boxes "auto system reboots", "F. Reset Time" and "PDA" and the rest of the inspection to ensure that not only the check boxes. "Start" button and press the phone restarts as a full and needs to wait a few seconds. Disconnect the phone from the PC and the phone shut down. This time, press the volume up button and the Home button, and keeping down the two buttons, press the power button. The phone should now automatically enter recovery mode.

Congratulations! Your phone is now rooted and root-level applications you want to install, and are free to flash your own custom ROM. For starters, go ahead and secure operating system can be restored in case of risk to ensure that the recovery mode from the full backup of your existing operating system (Nandroid) made.

IMAGE CREDITS: TECH2

Note: rooting your phone is considered to be dangerous, and brick or damage your phone permanently. Rooting your phone will also cancel any and all warranty. Continue the above steps with extreme caution. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone. Only limited steps to build on the work that version. Please make sure before you proceed. Root for your SGS4 your own risk.
07-17-2013, 10:17 PM #2
psnrajdeep1
Do a barrel roll!
man i wish i had a s4
07-17-2013, 11:23 PM #3
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
So scared to root my s4
07-19-2013, 12:40 AM #4
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by King