10-12-2013, 10:55 PM #1
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The title says it all , I can already get any app I want but is there a way to get in app buys ? Choco
10-13-2013, 04:00 AM #2
Depends, if you're JB'n or not
10-13-2013, 10:22 AM #3
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by TRILLStudio
The title says it all , I can already get any app I want but is there a way to get in app buys ? Choco

Nope you need Root Access but there are some apps like Hill Climb Racing which you only need to install a apk and you have 99999999 Coins. Search on Google for games like that.
10-13-2013, 04:24 PM #4
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Nope you need Root Access but there are some apps like Hill Climb Racing which you only need to install a apk and you have 99999999 Coins. Search on Google for games like that.

Do you know how to root HTC evo 4g design for boost ?? I haven't found any could you help ??
10-13-2013, 04:26 PM #5
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Bassnecter
Depends, if you're JB'n or not

I have a android it's root not jailbreak but no it's not
10-17-2013, 06:01 AM #6
Oklahoma
Are you high?
The title says it all , I can already get any app I want but is there a way to get in app buys ? Choco

I did have a app in progress for that. Funny part is, NGU deleted the thread so I gave up the project and theory.
Last edited by Oklahoma ; 10-17-2013 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Added"up"

The following user thanked Oklahoma for this useful post:

xTc
10-17-2013, 03:10 PM #7
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Oklahoma View Post
I did have a app in progress for that. Funny part is, NGU deleted the thread so I gave up the project and theory.

Damn bro is it anyway to do it with your tool ? or app
10-17-2013, 07:57 PM #8
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Damn bro is it anyway to do it with your tool ? or app

Well, I am thinking of re doing it again for NGU but i'm not completely done designing and building the app and I need to get approval from an admin or moderator, I'm using NGU's login system because its exclusive to this site.
10-23-2013, 05:48 AM #9
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Oklahoma View Post
Well, I am thinking of re doing it again for NGU but i'm not completely done designing and building the app and I need to get approval from an admin or moderator, I'm using NGU's login system because its exclusive to this site.

Anything you need to get approval for, you might as well assume you get denied. You can't expect them to give you access to anything just for your app.
10-23-2013, 05:49 AM #10
Cory
User needs a dick
Do you know how to root HTC evo 4g design for boost ?? I haven't found any could you help ??

If you haven't been able to find a way, you simply haven't looked. Try this You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo