06-10-2015, 01:49 AM #1
marcqq
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can any one help me root my note edge the model is sm-n915p i tryed odin but it always says fail can some one help me
06-11-2015, 12:34 AM #2
LoganC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by marcqq View Post
Can any one help me root my note edge the model is sm-n915p i tryed odin but it always says fail can some one help me

It should work with odin, where about does it go wrong? Are you adding in the PDA before clicking root?
06-11-2015, 02:55 AM #3
marcqq
Banned
Ya do u think u can Skype me for help
06-11-2015, 08:38 AM #4
XCQ
Grunt
The most common problem is, you have to disable the protection in "KNOX" Settings. I had the same problem, and couldn't find a solution anywhere on the internet.
06-12-2015, 12:11 AM #5
LoganC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by marcqq View Post
Ya do u think u can Skype me for help

No :/ but you can message me on here
06-12-2015, 12:12 AM #6
LoganC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by XCQ View Post
The most common problem is, you have to disable the protection in "KNOX" Settings. I had the same problem, and couldn't find a solution anywhere on the internet.

No thats not right, you can only disable the KNOX protection once your rooted its not possible to do it before root.
06-12-2015, 12:50 AM #7
XCQ
Grunt
Originally posted by LoganC View Post
No thats not right, you can only disable the KNOX protection once your rooted its not possible to do it before root.

Not fully disable KNOX. But disable the protection setting in KNOX App. I forgot the exact name of it, but its there.
06-12-2015, 01:31 AM #8
marcqq
Banned
So can someone tell ma way i can root it
06-12-2015, 07:22 AM #9
LoganC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by XCQ View Post
Not fully disable KNOX. But disable the protection setting in KNOX App. I forgot the exact name of it, but its there.

I have never needed to disable beforehand, i thought that it wasnt possible to touch the knox security without root, youl need to enlighten me on this :p
06-12-2015, 11:09 AM #10
XCQ
Grunt
Originally posted by LoganC View Post
I have never needed to disable beforehand, i thought that it wasnt possible to touch the knox security without root, youl need to enlighten me on this :p

Okay, well this what I did for my S6 Edge. Went into "Settings" > "Lock screen and Security" > "Find My Mobile" And disabled the "Reactivation lock". After I disabled it, it allowed me to root my phone via Odin.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo