01-07-2019, 11:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got the game and I see all the vehicles and stuff that costs so much money. Like how the are you suppose to get all of that without using shark cards? I mean this is absolutely pay to win on an absurd level.

So is the grind even worth it? Will there be a point where I can make millions no sweat? You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bansisingh ; 01-07-2019 at 05:50 PM.
01-07-2019, 12:16 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Bansisingh View Post
I just got the game and I see all the vehicles and stuff that costs so much money. Like how the are you suppose to get all of that without using shark cards? I mean this is absolutely pay to win on an absurd level.

So is the grind even worth it? Will there be a point where I can make millions no sweat? You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

I put this as a Discussion, and also yeah basically unless you want to sit there and grind heists, grind jobs, or pay some sketchy dude that offers GTA 5 money services, shark cards are really the only way to get a lot of money fast.

That's Rockstar for you.
Last edited by Like ; 01-07-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo