09-08-2013, 08:45 PM #1
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I haven't been on NGU for a while but decided to let my fellow residents in on a way to GTA V early (approx. 4 days before release) at no extra cost. A small family run business I know in Sheffield is selling the game early. If anybody is interested in this please PM me and I will provide details there.

Game will be available on Xbox 360 and PS3 on either the 14th, 15th or 16th but most likely the 14th.
09-13-2013, 11:45 AM #20
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
Just sent out PM's to everyone who messaged me, I rung them up and they will have it MONDAY DINNER TIME
09-13-2013, 07:50 PM #21
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
They sent me a email -

It was a pleasure chatting with you earlier today.

I’ve checked your order # ---------- for Grand Theft Auto V and can see that it was placed on 12 September 2013 with First Class delivery selected.

Rest assured that we’ll dispatch your order prior to the release day, with the intention that it arrives with you on the actual release day.

Please note that changes made to your order between now and the date of dispatch may affect its Release Day Delivery eligibility.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

yeah so it'll be sent monday like everyother one
09-14-2013, 10:14 AM #22
where abouts is the shop mate as i will come up and buy a copy? contact me on 07872145099 or [email][email protected][/email]
09-14-2013, 10:31 AM #23
xLew--
Former Staff
lol randomly posting your details up on here your mad!

The following 3 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER, Beats, TreyarchTragedy
09-14-2013, 04:33 PM #24
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Get it right now, DUPLEX upload
09-16-2013, 01:03 AM #25
Originally posted by WILSON3000 View Post
I know a person who works in a major game shop & they are not gettin the game delivered till the 15th just one day before. I'm not going to risk giving someone the chance of ripping me off just so I can have the game 1/2 days early

This game shop must be running slow then. I work for a small ASDA and we got it in on Friday, Unfortunatly one of our shift leaders went round saying we could have it early and manager stopped us, Deputy said we could take it and pay for it on Tuesday when it officially released. That shift leader got loads of stick that day and over the weekend too because of that!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo