09-18-2013, 03:20 AM #1
C R A V E
Computer Science and Finance
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been trying all afternoon and it keeps giving me this error "Error has occurred" I've tried changing credit cards and I'm still getting the same results. :(
09-18-2013, 03:27 AM #2
Maggie Simpson
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by C
I've been trying all afternoon and it keeps giving me this error "Error has occurred" I've tried changing credit cards and I'm still getting the same results. :(

It can possibly just be the large amount of people who are/ have downloaded the game today. The same thing happened to me when I was trying to download the COSad Awesome Black Ops 2 map packs at the minute of release. It should work by tomorrow. If it continues to say the error then wright down the error code (If there is one) and contact Sony @ [800-345-7669] or [800-345-SONY] :p

The following user thanked Maggie Simpson for this useful post:

C R A V E
09-18-2013, 06:10 AM #3
ContagiousModz
Bounty hunter
it worked for me the minute after it released Winky Winky
09-18-2013, 06:14 AM #4
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Worked for me the day before it came out,Its just coz there is heaps of people on there just like when cod map packs and shit came out
09-18-2013, 06:47 AM #5
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
I could download the game over a week ago but could only play it 3 days ago. Also I live in NZ, e.g its 6.45pm 18th of Sep here atm. Its still probably 17th most places, so youre PSstore will 'unlock' it when your country's allowed to play it.
09-18-2013, 08:23 AM #6
KLArcher
Little One
You are recieving that message because there is a high number of people trying to download the file at the same time. Personally i wouldnt recommend buying games on the PSN store as you will recieve that error quite often if its a popular/new release game.
09-18-2013, 08:05 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by C
I've been trying all afternoon and it keeps giving me this error "Error has occurred" I've tried changing credit cards and I'm still getting the same results. :(

Couple have may have to wait a day or two to be able to download it.
Could always try at a later time in the day.
09-18-2013, 08:14 PM #8
Default Avatar
Cammy
I'm able to download it but everytime I try to install it, it tells me the data is corrupted and to download it again. Attempting for the 4th and final time tonight.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo