09-18-2013, 11:33 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So, the game has been out a day now. What are your thoughts on it?

Love it?
Hate it?

I myself LOVE this game! Can't get enough of it.

09-18-2013, 06:36 PM #11
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
i love it :P only let down for me is the driving. really does feel like im playing sleeping dogs or saints row. would of been so much better if driving was like GTA IV. other then that the game is incredible.
09-18-2013, 07:08 PM #12
Dan
I'm a god.
The game honestly amazed me! It's better than I expected myself. Everything is pretty realistic.
09-18-2013, 11:41 PM #13
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by Gommy View Post
Once i get it Saturday i shall respond Cool Troll

You are ngu leader tho :lol:
09-19-2013, 12:28 AM #14
iCeDude
Save Point
Pretty good, but they could of defiantly put more effort into the plan/air vehicle crash physics, it's a little too simple, not that much crash detail, usually just goes kaboom. Not saying it's bad, cause I like it quite a bit, but it's the same thing over and over again, was expecting it to be a little cooler like plane crunching up then catching on fire and you have a small time to escape Winky Winky
Last edited by iCeDude ; 09-19-2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: me
09-19-2013, 03:40 AM #15
Maggie Simpson
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Alt View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

So, the game has been out a day now. What are your thoughts on it?

Love it?
Hate it?

I myself LOVE this game! Can't get enough of it.

Gta IV was better...

Said no one ever :vince:

On a serous note... this game is amazing. I can't stop playing! 10/10 for me :p
09-19-2013, 02:14 PM #16
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Jango View Post
You are ngu leader tho :lol:

Yeah i know, looks bad on me right? Winky Winky I'll be getting it Saturday for sure, i'll be up to scratch in no time.. Cool Troll

Poor Gommy, i just wanted to make sure i get it before online comes out so im not behind Winky Winky

Gommy
Last edited by Gommy ; 09-19-2013 at 02:28 PM.
09-20-2013, 11:17 AM #17
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
absolutly love it, when it doesnt freeze. mission are not petty like in gta 4 all missions have abit of action and a twist to them which add to the excitement.
09-21-2013, 02:33 PM #18
The game is just as good as i expected. 10/10. The only minor problems i have are:

No wheelies on the quad, cant seem to pull one off.
The motorbike handling is crap, no decent burnouts like the last GTA. You used to be able to push forward and wheelspin down the road on the PCJ 600, yes you would crash or spin around but it was good when you got it just right.

Apart from that, it is a flawless game and deserves to be the best selling game ever!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo