09-18-2013, 06:33 PM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok let me explain how i make money! There will be a time in the story when you work for lester. They are called assassination missions now listen to lester very closely! Example go kill this guy he owns redwood cigarettes. Now before you kill this guy open your phone and get on the internet now go to money and services. Then You must login or register to view this content. or the other stock exchange website. now go to markets and find redwood cigarettes company and spend all your money, buy all the stock you can in redwood! Then go kill the target {redwood guy}! Now go to your safe house save the game 2 or 3 times, get on your phone and sell all that stock and be rich. Depending on the company, spending 150,000 could get you up to 650,000. So the more money you spend on stocks, the more money you earn.

Theirs a mission where lester says don't buy stock for this one, if you do you would lose most of your money so be carefull.

redwood is just an example of one of the assassination missions.

The following 2 users say thank you to IRAQ for this useful post:

Hondarydr, xLew--
09-18-2013, 06:47 PM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
Ok let me explain how i make money! There will be a time in the story when you work for lester. They are called assassination missions now listen to lester very closely! Example go kill this guy he owns redwood cigarettes. Now before you kill this guy open your phone and get on the internet now go to money and services. Then You must login or register to view this content. or the other stock exchange website. now go to markets and find redwood cigarettes company and spend all your money, buy all the stock you can in redwood! Then go kill the target {redwood guy}! Now go to your safe house save the game 2 or 3 times, get on your phone and sell all that stock and be rich. Depending on the company, spending 150,000 could get you up to 650,000. So the more money you spend on stocks, the more money you earn.

Theirs a mission where lester says don't buy stock for this one, if you do you would lose most of your money so be carefull.

redwood is just an example of one of the assassination missions.

been looking for other little tips like these, ive missed all the others! just missed out on the one you mentioned as i skipped the cutscene!
09-18-2013, 06:53 PM #3
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
could have given an heads up before posting spoilers
09-18-2013, 07:15 PM #4
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
could have given an heads up before posting spoilers

well sorry Smile but how is this a spoiler?
Last edited by IRAQ ; 09-18-2013 at 07:20 PM.
09-18-2013, 07:35 PM #5
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
well sorry Smile but how is this a spoiler?

Example go kill this guy he owns redwood cigarettes

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

EViLHoM3r

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo