09-21-2013, 08:19 PM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So as good as this game is, there will always be irritations. Whether they be parts of the game that you don't like, things you feel they didn't improve enough on, things you wish were in the game but aren't, etc.

For me one of the things I noticed was that the water from the firetruck doesn't make the ground wet. It's a little thing but I feel with such a big game and such a big budget they could have at least done this especially when they know you're going to be using a firetruck.
09-21-2013, 08:37 PM #2
It angers me that I still crash into everything all the time. Screw Rockstar because I suck at driving.
No but seriously I've only been playing for a little while now, I just did a few missions as Trevor, and I don't see anything I dislike so far. It's my favorite gta ever.

The following user thanked Trevor for this useful post:

Hadenkin
09-21-2013, 08:47 PM #3
They need to spawn your cars back in the garage if blown up or left out, it sucks spending 10mill on a car that is gone unless you reload
09-21-2013, 09:27 PM #4
Gommy
I’m too L33T
ATV wheels don't hardly turn.

Apart from that I'm bloody well enjoying the game!
09-21-2013, 09:39 PM #5
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Yah I still don't understand this saving your car shit.
Spent millions on a car wake up and it's not even there,
Does the car have to be parked in the driveway or inside the garage?
09-21-2013, 09:48 PM #6
Originally posted by HIGH4SCORE View Post
Yah I still don't understand this saving your car shit.
Spent millions on a car wake up and it's not even there,
Does the car have to be parked in the driveway or inside the garage?

Do not park in the garage attached to your house. Use the special garages like Groove Street garage for Franklin, if you get far enough in the game they are free so I wouldn't waste my money to buy them. When you order online or park in there it's saved. But when you take it out and if it's blown up or left it won't return, they need to fix that. As well as the garage you mean it should save cars
09-21-2013, 10:04 PM #7
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by JP View Post
So as good as this game is, there will always be irritations. Whether they be parts of the game that you don't like, things you feel they didn't improve enough on, things you wish were in the game but aren't, etc.

For me one of the things I noticed was that the water from the firetruck doesn't make the ground wet. It's a little thing but I feel with such a big game and such a big budget they could have at least done this especially when they know you're going to be using a firetruck.

Well the customization is new and good, I feel that it is nothing like I imagined, bit on the weak side to be honest.

Guns keep switching on me; I prefer to use my .50 Pistol and for some reason the characters like to constantly switch to the AR pistol or other guns.

Finally the music, no metal and the old school rap could use more old school rap; I was honestly expecting some more Tupac and maybe even some Biggie.

And the car problems; Otherwise it has been an enjoyable game.
09-21-2013, 10:05 PM #8
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
So as good as this game is, there will always be irritations. Whether they be parts of the game that you don't like, things you feel they didn't improve enough on, things you wish were in the game but aren't, etc.

The only things bugging me are:

Some of the cars from GTA IV are exact replicas which I understand to an extent but c'mon.. remodel them

Can't go into the military base wearing a certain disguise etc (that would be cool)

Can't use the big container machine during free roam that you used in the mission

and the fact that you can only store 4 vehicles in the garage.. I was hoping to buy more garages throughout the game but I guess I'll just have to make do with the ones I have purchased.. you thing they would make at least enough to store every purchased car from the phone :|

but apart from that I absolutely love the game and cannot wait for multiplayer 1st October

oh and it would've been cool to actually see armour attached to the vehicles like window shields etc :y:
09-22-2013, 08:12 AM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

PS3/Xbox 360 showing it's age it most likely got dropped due to pushing the console a bit more.
Only thing is disappearing cars.
09-22-2013, 11:34 AM #10
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
this game is absolutly epic, may fav gta, the missions are so fun and entertaining, depide the freezes i get i still love this game. my fav feature is most probs the heist, i love that rock star made us feel more interactive with the game in stead of just go and doing a mission is the old fasion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo