09-22-2013, 03:44 PM #1
Nikola'
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help, im stuck at 74% of the game..the main missions are all done, but i dont have any other missions to do :S it doesnt show me any missions on the map..i dont know what to do, ive been waiting for a call or something like that fpor 3 hours now but nothing happens :S
500k vBux to any tip that helps to solve my problem Smile
09-22-2013, 05:33 PM #2
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Originally posted by bawselike View Post
I need help, im stuck at 74% of the game..the main missions are all done, but i dont have any other missions to do :S it doesnt show me any missions on the map..i dont know what to do, ive been waiting for a call or something like that fpor 3 hours now but nothing happens :S

The rest of the 26% of the game doesn't necessarily have to mean missions.

If you complete all the stunt jumps, collect all the scraps, then maybe it'll go up.

Also, maybe you have to get Gold on every single mission to get 100%. I'm sure we both can agree you didnt get gold on everything
09-22-2013, 06:25 PM #3
Originally posted by bawselike View Post
I need help, im stuck at 74% of the game..the main missions are all done, but i dont have any other missions to do :S it doesnt show me any missions on the map..i dont know what to do, ive been waiting for a call or something like that fpor 3 hours now but nothing happens :S

If you look at your stats, Strangers and Freaks are probably at 14/20. It's the same for me, the last 6 are hidden and only possible for certain characters. I just started one for Michael which you do by going on the Epsilon website on your phone.
09-26-2013, 03:07 PM #4
Hola
Big Daddy
You must login or register to view this content.

Its called google xD
10-02-2013, 07:19 AM #5
Some strangers and freaks missions don't automatically appear.

1. Go Franklin and call Tonya, this should enable the last of the towing missions.
2. Go Micheal and sign up for the epsilon program via the in-game internet. @www.epsilonprogram.com.

You will also need to complete some random events, misc events and hobbies and pastimes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo